• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"The Voice" Season 3 |OT| of Christina Explains It All

Status
Not open for further replies.

parasight

Sucks that the iTunes thing kinda spoils the result. Really loved Nick all season and it will be a shame to see him lose to such a boring (albeit beautiful) singer.

BJK

Is anyone else's audio out-of-sync?

I was wondering if "It's Time" was being lip-synch'ed on stage until Carson's voice also didn't track with his mouth...video's half a second behind.

Sucks that the iTunes thing kinda spoils the result. Really loved Nick all season and it will be a shame to see him lose to such a boring (albeit beautiful) singer.

The Itunes votes made this the most anti-climatic singing competition I have seen. Cassadee was pretty much assured victory as soon as she made the finals considering all her itunes votes carried over to the final.

dot

Finally, someone that i rooted for since the beginning of a singing competition has won.

So happy for you Cassadee! :D

Kangi

Predictable and somewhat disappointing considering I wanted Nick to win, but she's a much better winner than the previous two seasons had, so I'm content. I'm sure she'll go far.

I am just sad Cee Lo is leaving.

The Itunes votes made this the most anti-climatic singing competition I have seen. Cassadee was pretty much assured victory as soon as she made the finals considering all her itunes votes carried over to the final.

They really need to change the way they handle the votes next season. Carrying over the itunes votes really ruined a lot of this season.

royalan

I'm actually exciting for Cassadee. A little bit boring and a little bit safe, but she has the kind of look and sound that typically performs well for reality show winners. I predict she'll go on to have moderate success, which is definitely more than can be said for Javier and Jermaine. Poor them.

Also, tea I spilled in the PopGAF thread:

The Voice‘s Season 3 finale played to 14 million total viewers while scoring a 4.9 demo rating, hitting season highs and up 18 and 11 percent from the NBC competition’s second coronation ceremony.
Sauce

X Floptor could never. Thanks!
SqXLq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom