• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Whataburger Pepperjack Chicken Sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Whataburger's doing another one of their 'limited time' special combos, and my brethern, it is good. Sadly, like all great things, they'll likely yank it off their menu far too quickly. Remember the Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich? Godly! Yet it left before my stomache could give it a true goodbye (no, that's not a poop joke).

Diablos

Remember that hamburger from Hardee's that someone posted here? Holy CRAP that thing was huge. May god have mercy on anyone that eats that entire thing for lunch - and actually plans on going to school/work/hanging out for the rest of the day.

tedtropy

God have mercy on anyone that eats at Hardee's period.

tedtropy

SyNapSe said:
The two guys sitting next to me are eating Hardee's. I'll let them know they've been blessed :lol

Just as soon as they're on the holy throne and making their sacrafices. Now that is a poop joke. :D

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Cant say Hardys or any other fast food place has ever affected me like that.

Also Whataburger is the coolest. Too bad the only place I've ever seen one is in Dallas.

tedtropy

Brian Fellows said:
Cant say Hardys or any other fast food place has ever affected me like that.

Also Whataburger is the coolest. Too bad the only place I've ever seen one is in Dallas.

I'm in Houston - they're everywhere. In fact, the nearest one is not even a half mile drive from where I work. I cringe to think of how much money I've spent there in the past year.

Rolio

oh man, ted, just this weekend i was gonna get my honey bbq strip sandwich, but it ended much too soon
god, that sandwich was sooo good, with the cheese and the sauce and the three huge chicken strips

it didn't last very long, seemed like under two months
it's an awesome sandwich, but i looove the a1 burger (two patties, cheese, bacon, grilled onions, and A1 sauce, son!!)

i haven't seen any commercials for this new sandwich here in big D, so could you say exactly what's in it

Edit..

Whataburger is like lifeblood to me, since the bbq chicken sandwich ended i've subsisted on regular whataburgers with no cheese

but about you saying you've never seen them in other places than houson and dallas, they're all over texas
and IMO, whataburger is best when you get it in my hometown of Corpus Christi, where the first whataburger was built
if you ever find yourself in Corpus, you can go to their two-story flagship restaurant on Shoreline near the water

i visited corpus over the holidays, and while i was down there there was a news report that
they signed a contract to bring around 15 to 20 restaurants to Alabama
you can also go to whataburger.com and find a location, seems they are all over the southern states from florida to arizona
in other words, GET THEE TO WHATABURGER, foos!

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
tedtropy said:
I'm in Houston - they're everywhere. In fact, the nearest one is not even a half mile drive from where I work. I cringe to think of how much money I've spent there in the past year.

Well I'm from central Illinois and had never heard of it before I went to Dallas for a Cowboys game. Good stuff. I even saved my cup.

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
Whataburgers line the south from Arizona to Florida and there are even a few in Mexico.

Sorry to bump this thread, but I tried the pepper jack chicken sandwich the other day and it's crap, to be honest. There's almost no taste to it compared to similar sandwiches at Burger King and KFC. Their burgers are very good, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom