• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wii U Speculation Thread V: The Final Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redford

aka Cabbie
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but it brings up an interesting idea for the square below the d-pad on the controller.

I'm sure this has been mentioned here before, but it's the first I've heard of it and I think it would be pretty cool if this turned out to be what it is for.

That would be a truly exceptional idea.

The Wii U Speculation Thread VI: 6 Degrees of Agitation
The Wii U Speculation Thread VI: 6 Degrees of Speculation
The Wii U Speculation Thread VI: 6 Degrees of Crispy Bacon

I wish we could have all 3.

This post has made me realize that from now on our subtitles should rhyme with one another.

He said a week or so ago that he was having trouble getting absolute confirmation from a secondary source of what he wanted to create a thread on and that he'd just post it here if that continued to be the case the case.

I meant that more like "Ideaman isn't going to make his thread, is he :/"

Hey, guys sorry, but I am going to be one of those guys...

What did I miss since the weekend?

So far I know of Ideaman's tease about revealing something when he becomes a full fledged member.

The last news I think I heard was that the Wii U pad has analog sticks.

Edit- Did that Paul Gale Starfox-Metroid rumor turn out to BS or what?

Bagu

I just kind of assumed that, beyond those, they'd just focus on that which they've been focusing on for the past couple of E3s:

chocolatekinectjvc5c.gif
Who does the the yelling fish man represent?

kami_sama

Portugeezer

Gold Member
I'd say at best it would be a PS3/WiiU game. After Xillia's success its pretty clear where the fanbase is.

Xillia was exclusive. Maybe they are looking to expand their fanbase, it's understandable why it would be PS3 only in Japan, Wii won't run it and 360 is effectively dead there.

I would take a Wii U port, no problem.

Hey, guys sorry, but I am going to be one of those guys...

What did I miss since the weekend?

So far I know of Ideaman's tease about revealing something when he becomes a full fledged member.

The last news I think I heard was that the Wii U pad has analog sticks.

Edit- Did that Paul Gale Starfox-Metroid rumor turn out to BS or what?

Hey GameplayWhore, do you happen to keep an index of all your "what you missed" posts?

wsippel

Banned
Dudes: Nintendo. Monolith. Miura. Berserk RPG. Dark fantasy that makes Demon's Souls look like a Teletubbies Christmas special. 300 hours campaign, wading through shit and blood every single minute. Gore, rape, evil shit. It's exactly what this world needs. And what it deserves. And what I want.

Izick

Dudes: Nintendo. Monolith. Miura. Berserk RPG. Dark fantasy that makes Demon's Souls look like a Teletubbies Christmas special. 300 hours campaign, wading through shit and blood every single minute. Gore, rape, evil shit. It's exactly what this world needs. And what it deserves. And what I want.

tONHu.jpg

Was the rape part necessary?

It's the game Nintendo gamers deserve, but not the one they need right now.

Emitan

I hope Monolith isn't wasting their time on something like that.

Linkhero1

I don't think I'll be following this thread into the community you guys. I just can't handle too much change. It's too much.

Where's our favourite teaser? Didn't he want to create a thread today? :D

He's waiting for a leak so he can claim that was his leak. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom