• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wii U Speculation Thread VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
bruise.jpg

This is what I get for visiting you guys

Man, I was just reading through last year's conference thread. Talk about your meltdowns! First a number of pages about "Wii-U, dat name, WTF??!". Next the reveal, followed by a number of "It's just a controller for Wii!" and "It's a game system in a controller" and "Wait, circle pads?". That never completely goes away, but we now get to the first video, and the next meltdown: graphics. "It's not HD!" "looks like Wii graphics" "Nintendo is trolling us" "Cue 2 Wii's taped together". Of course, that gets followed up with "OMG ZELDA!" "Zelda HD FUCK!!!" "HOLY SHIT WHAT WAS THAT ZELDA?!?!?!"

Then a Smash Bros. meltdown, bird demo meltdown...it just keeps going!

daakusedo

On go nintendo, in an answer from the eurogamer thq interview, drc is mentionned as digital resistive current but not (anymore?) if you read it on eurogamer.

Shouldn't E3 signage be going up around LA right about now? Particularly thinking the outside of the Hotel Figueroa.

With the teasing that Nintendo's putting forward of late, can we expect more of a billboard presence than in previous years?

NeoRausch

They're just pissed because they're doing all the work and he's eating cheetos.

"yeah, you know...i'm not into all this...ummm....war against bugs...thing. they are cool, too. they have all those....crazy eyes and legs and like...wings! yeah some of them have wings. and MAAAAN are some of them colorful! like rainbowcolors and shit!

.....hey where are you going? ah whatever, you are assholes anyway... man my mouth is dry!"

Kjellson

Right.

Today is Thursday. Tomorrow is Friday, and weekends usually go past real quick. And then it's Monday, and after that Tuesday.

It'll be E3 in no time.

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!
Same. I'd like to see them live up to their rep with something in uncharted territory.

---

Sigh, the IRC is fun but sometimes they bitch about our friend IM waaay too much.

Just a few minutes after i log off, like always, hypocrite :p We need to know who is this guy(s), they have a lot of time to waste i see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom