• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 PS4 gameplay

Tovarisc

From GameTrailer review, Triss looking pretty.

QBtGDJl.png

Any one know who ever ordered from Best Buy if the steelbook they're giving out is a separate item from the usual regular blue case or if the blue case is just replaced by the steelbook?

Wreav

Banned
Any one know who ever ordered from Best Buy if the steelbook they're giving out is a separate item from the usual regular blue case or if the blue case is just replaced by the steelbook?

Every time I've gotten a steelbook anywhere, it comes as a separate piece, and usually they're in short supply.

Wreav

Banned
Oh god YES, this is right when I get out of work! I take a week-long trip the very next day, so I'm trying to get a nice 10 hour binge in :)

EDIT: Plough me, that's 6 PM on MONDAY for me--that gives me a whole extra day. HUZZAH!

Yeah, wouldn't make much sense delaying it almost 20 hours into release day!

Unfortunately, I need to buy retail for that sweet, sweet GCU discount/10 buck refund.

Wreav

Banned
My geralt won't fool around, triss is his waifu. Unless the guide says he can fool around without negative effect.... In that case lol

I was so pissed that Shani didn't make it to W2. We were exclusive in W1 and I figured she'd be there for the long haul.

Triss can jump off the short end of a long boat as far as I care. Her voice is so awful!

Auctopus

I'm sure this has been brought up already but it really annoys me how Geralt's hair is blowing violently in the wind at all times, even inside in cutscenes.

Tovarisc

I'm sure this has been brought up already but it really annoys me how Geralt's hair is blowing violently in the wind at all times, even inside in cutscenes.

Open windows, open doors, missing parts of roof etc. let wind blow into buildings. At least this is what Dodger was told by dev and reason why Geralt's hair can blow around even when inside building.

Given that most of the media has shown a lot of early-level monsters, it's easy to forget how amazing CDPR's art/design team is. Love those shots.

Even though the wind is overboard at times, I really like it. Adds some life to every scene. If the wind is blowing, his hair should be affected--even in cutscenes.

erawsd

So I checked out the Gamespot and Gametrailer reviews. Any others worth reading? I'd ask in the review thread but this seems like the "safe zone" from the chaos.

RedSwirl

I was so pissed that Shani didn't make it to W2. We were exclusive in W1 and I figured she'd be there for the long haul.

Triss can jump off the short end of a long boat as far as I care. Her voice is so awful!

She's probably going to be in one of the W3 expansions. The city where she lives is in W3, and one of the expansions is named after it. IDK.

Top Bottom