• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - E3 2014 Trailer - The Sword Of Destiny

gloriousd

Neo Member
Is this from CGI or directly from the game?

10418310_519991304793705_7091653354016398298_n.jpg

I think only the last few seconds in the trailer were CGI.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Looks amazing. I just wish i could get into the fighting...I didn't enjoy the battle aspects of 1 or 2 (even after both were patched).

Watched the 1080p trailer on my TV and yea, best videogame graphics I have ever seen........this game just shot up my most wanted list........don't know if I can afford to buy a laptop or desktop to run it though.......hopefully it looks stunning on PS4

Zaru

Preordered on Gog because those magnificent bastards deserve my money.

Pre-order bonus plus reduction for owning the previous games plus credit for the currency difference = 35€ for the game.

itxaka

Defeatist
Holy fuck Ciri! And Yennefer!!

I need to finish the books ASAP.
And the witcher 2

Is the witcher 2 before or after the books? 3 is after if Ciri appears, but she looks really old. How many years between Witcher 2 and 3?

Aaaawesome.

misho8723

Banned
In some scenes Geralt is shaved :)

wiO.png

And i'm curious about this on GOG: "Yes, we will bring you even more amazing goodies for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt pre-order. Stay tuned!"

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Fuck yes, then we will see real gameplay with UI and stuff.

2014-06-0600_50_57-twj8xf6.png

SLESS

Is it likely a R290X 4GB can do this kind of image quality? I dont want to buy another GPU so soon :(

EDIT: I just watched the 1080p trailer:

Exploding-head.gif

And the witcher 2

Is the witcher 2 before or after the books? 3 is after if Ciri appears, but she looks really old. How many years between Witcher 2 and 3?

Aaaawesome.

All 3 games are after books.

Kaldea

And the witcher 2

Aaaawesome.

I think she'd be in her early 20's by TW3 (I could be mistaken). The games are after the books.

In some scenes Geralt is shaved :)

wiO.png

And i'm curious about this on GOG: "Yes, we will bring you even more amazing goodies for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt pre-order. Stay tuned!"

Re: the bolded, I wonder why that is? Maybe there are flashback sequences or something like that, because Witcher 3's Geralt definitely has a beard.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Re: the bolded, I wonder why that is? Maybe there are flashback sequences or something like that, because Witcher 3's Geralt definitely has a beard.

Didn't they say you can change his facial hair? even make him full bearded.

502748.jpg

Wish I had gotten a chance to play the other two but damn am I pumped for this game.

Can we just have Charles Dance voice everyone? I don't care how it would sound.

And the witcher 2

Aaaawesome.

All the video games are after the books.

Xamdou

Whose the voice over of the Emperor? Charles Dance aka Tywin lannister?

I never beat the original two games :(

HeelPower

In few words : zero chances because of the hardware and the team resources (but I will happy to be proved wrong!).

I'd rather wait and see.

You guys forgot infamous second son ? Pretty sure its looks fairly close to this.

Also Kojima is doing amazing work with MGSV , especially when considering its a cross gen game.

PS4 should be able to do this or close to it.Just watch Naughty Dog and Square Enix smash these consoles.

Derp

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

This. This. This is going to be my favourite game of all time, I swear.

And being the Witcher fanboy I am, I'm preordering the Collectors edition instantly.

Top Bottom