• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wonderful 101 Japanese Website Opens (New Footage/Artwork/Details)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Sure, what the heck. Wouldn't mind a Wonder-eyes'd version of my avatar (been meaning to change it, especially since I just reached 1,000 posts. Got a habit of switching it every 500 or 1,000 posts).

Still holding out on that demo, not only so we can play it early, but so people can have a better understanding of how the game's played.

ugoo18

Meet Elliot Hooker from L.A., aka Wonder-Blue.

www.dotup.org4366087.gif

This has so much potential for an E3 gif lol

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
Holy shit, each and every trailer of this game looks better than the last. I might have to go into media blackout on this game; I don't want any of the awesome spoiled for me...

Guys this is not Bayonetta 2. Thats for next year =). This game looks awesome though and its 15-20 hours long, so i will hunt down wiiu owners that dont get this. I know this could look better on other platforms but the style of this game just makes me not care. More games like this nintendo.

CrisKre

Not expecting Bayonetta level of combat, but I haven't even seen Viewtiful Joe level. And if you're making a 20 hour action game, you better make the action work for that long, or the pacing goes to shit and draaaaaaaags on(Okami, the game that never fuckin' ends)
Its on bayonetta level with more elaborate ganeplay for special attacks. If you liked bayonetta you'll feel right at home here.

Gotta say, I went from not going to buy-> Interested -> Hyped in a matter of about two weeks, cant wait for the release now, at least I have Pikmin coming out soon in NA.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Love the artwork

Cool to finally see some close-ups of the last two rangers.

I think that most people do not understand what type of game this is, even though the release of the all new game 'The Wonderful 101' has come very close. At this point I believe that either, people know it's a game where you walk around as many different characters at once, believe it is a game where a dog is the main character, or have not heard of the title at all.

And that's ok!

Holy shit am I relieved to see that twitter hasn't destroyed Kamiya's sense of humor. This made me legit chuckle.

Just no idea how you lost your tag... Show me some W101 bosses that come close to Mistral, Monsoon, etc and we got ourselves a real match.

You're making this too easy....

Top Bottom