• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wonderful 101 |OT| Diplomacy has failed

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Played more, last time i was as satisfied with a game of this kind was sin & punishment 2.

For the unfriendly guy pissing in my inbox

bilder kostenlos

Will not answer the kind of strange questions he got, but let me tell it this way:

To all of you still on the fence, waiting for a price drop of the U, picking up the game but not the console, waiting for GTA v, to the ones been put of by limited demo useage, the ones that would have been there buuut daaat ign review, the ones that would have liked to play at a friends house but he already got rid of his Wii-U in order to buy Facebook games and so on....think over your decision if you like good videogames because your loss will be rather big.
Ok, I'm envious. Happy now?

I want a Viewtiful Joe x Wonderful 101 game

O6v9FsL.gif

popyea

Is the Classic Pro Controller the best way to play this game?

It's fine, but not the best in my experience. The position of the dodge/block buttons are not that comfortable, though I didn't check if you could remap them. I think gamepad is the best, unless you're completely set on using the stick to draw.

Courage

It's fine, but not the best in my experience. The position of the dodge/block buttons are not the best, though I didn't check if you could remap them. I think gamepad is the best, unless you're completely set on using the stick to draw.

So gamepad with stylus or finger?

XaosWolf

If Nintendo ship my Gamepad back to me tomorrow, it should arrive on Thursday at the latest. =O

£85.50 for a replacement is balls though, luckily I'm getting that money back from the ones who broke it.

Told 'em it would be expensive. That's one of the reasons I was absolutely livid at the time. >=|

L Thammy

By the by, has anyone found out if the Wonderful Missions have to be unlocked? Getting some buddies together for coop; it'll be a little disappointing if we have to suddenly stop.

Salih

it sucks that the game comes out on friday. on thursday i am at gamescom and i would have loved to get my copy signed by Kamiya :(

D-e-f-

Banned
it sucks that the game comes out on friday. on thursday i am at gamescom and i would have loved to get my copy signed by Kamiya :(

bug the stores before you go, maybe you'll get it a day earlier. try the sob story of "I want to get this signed by the guy who made it!"

Shahadan

Holy crap this is so good, I can't stop playing. I'm getting my ass kicked sometimes though. For now enemy variety is kinda poor, but I'm still in the city.
Controls are perfect for now.
I love the cutscenes.

For those who are already playing, have you found a way to get to the burning building with citizens in danger right after where the demo ended? It's the one we could see in the demo in the background when you have to put out the fire the first time.
It's been bugging me for the last two hours and I want to try it again.

Shahadan

You do realize you are talking to yourself. No one owns the game yet.

I am jealous....

I am my own best friend !
There are at least two other people in this thread already playing it. The others have yet to denounce themselves :(

Btw, disappointed with retail version. No manual and DVD is ugly.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
You do realize you are talking to yourself. No one owns the game yet.

I am jealous....

I think he realizes that

just hope he also remembers to watch his back with us salty yanks lurking this thread

Exile20

I am my own best friend !
There are at least two other people in this thread already playing it. The others have yet to denounce themselves :(

Btw, disappointed with retail version. No manual and DVD is ugly.

No manual? This has to be a first. Not even a leaf?

Nintendo hurting for money or trying to save trees?

Take a pic of the disc.

Top Bottom