• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The world's greatest internet troll explains his craft

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaNaranja

This one is amazing.

BddgYcgCIAACXpn.png

lol hadn't seen this one before.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I think weav would have a better claim to this, but I guess since he's an avowed neo-nazi and a felon he's less cuddly and useful for a fluff video piece about how LOL trolling is.

Is it trolling if he genuinely believes the things he says/writes? He regularly abuses drugs and is clearly mentally unstable. Most of his 'antics' come across as attention seeking. Nothing about it actually says troll to me. I feel sorry for the guy more than anything.

KdylanR92

The Terracotta Warrior one is genius, i have to see that subreddit.

edit: "Ball pits give children a more rounded experience", I really hope I remember to get this written on my tombstone.

Trouble

Banned
Is it trolling if he genuinely believes the things he says/writes? He regularly abuses drugs and is clearly mentally unstable. Most of his 'antics' come across as attention seeking. Nothing about it actually says troll to me. I feel sorry for the guy more than anything.

I don't like it when criminals doing crime gets called trolling. I like my trolling light hearted and fun.

Monocle

I must be insane.

There's some clever dumb responses I guess. But a legend, genius, or a god? What?
There's something to be said for the range and consistency of his humor across a pretty serious volume of comments. Add in the improv element where commenter participation is folded into the joke, extending the conversation or setting up a punchline, and yeah, I'd say he's pretty damn clever. This is a clear step above, say, stand-ups who coast on the same half hour of material for five years.

Ken M is fucking hilarious but there's someone else out there who's just as good.

www.dontevenreply.com

Unfortunately he stopped posting a while ago, but God Damn he is a master level troll.
Angry Fish Tank Guy is spectacular.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I don't like it when criminals doing crime gets called trolling. I like my trolling light hearted and fun.

I think one can be a criminal and troll--that's not my disconnect with him. He believes what he is saying. There is no troll. He's just spouting his beliefs and otherwise being himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom