• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - Curtain Call: list of characters + songs from spin-offs

L~A

Edit : Video for the 60 songs from Final Fantasy spin-offs :)

YouTube

Looks like Squeenix updated the Theatrhythm Final Fantasy : Curtain Call website, with some new info. First, there's what seems to be a (not complete) list of characters :

image68tqj38.png
image69yik2j.png

There's also a list of songs from Final Fantasy spin-offs :

From Final Fantasy Mystic Quest:

Battle 1 (BMS)
Battle 2 (BMS)

From Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles:

Monsters Dance ~ Rondo ~ (BMS)
Unite Descent (BMS)
This is the End For You!
Sound of the Wind (FMS)
Across the Divide (FMS)
Starry Moonlit Night (EMS)

From Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo’s Dungeon:

Dungeon Hero X’s Theme (BMS)
Raffaello Battle (BMS)
Guardian of Darkness 2 (BMS)

From Dissidia: Final Fantasy:

The Troops Advance (BMS)
The Decisive Battle (arrangement from Final Fantasy VI) (BMS)
Dissidia – ending – (BMS)
Dissidia: Final Fantasy (BMS)
Keeping the Peace (FMS)

From Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy:

Cantata Mortis (BMS)
Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy Final Trailer (BMS)
Gate to the Rift (FMS)
Lux Concordiae (EMS)

Source

1st set of DLC has been revealed :

First set of DLCs revealed.

Additional tunes (150 yen each):
FFV: Battle 2 (BMS)[free for a limited period of time, April 24th ~ May 8th]
FFVIII: Shuffle or Boogie (BMS)
FFX: Blitz Off (BMS)
FFXI: Tough Battle #2 (BMS)
FFV: Library of Ancients(FMS)
FFIX: Rose of May (FMS)[free for a limited period of time, April 24th ~ May 8th]
FFX-2: Eternity ~Memory of Lightwaves~ (FMS)
FFXIII-2: Crazy Chocobo(FMS)

Additiona character (150 yen each):
Yuffie (FFVII)

Chocobo-powered reminder: games comes out on April 24 in Japan!

But can you can make a party of Yuna and Yuna? Shame there is no FFIV and FFVII Cid for a 3 Cid party...

The FF Fables Chocobo's Dungeon songs are arranged versions of other FF songs.
"Dungeon Hero X's Theme" - "The Man with the Machine Gun" from Final Fantasy VIII
"Guardian of Darkness 2" - "Awakening" from Final Fantasy XI
"Raffaello Battle" - "Battle on the Big Bridge" from Final Fantasy V

But can you can make a party of Yuna and Yuna? Shame there is no FFIV and FFVII Cid for a 3 Cid party...

The FF Fables Chocobo's Dungeon songs are arranged versions of other FF songs.
"Dungeon Hero X's Theme" - "The Man with the Machine Gun" from Final Fantasy VIII
"Guardian of Darkness 2" - "Awakening" from Final Fantasy XI
"Raffaello Battle" - "Battle on the Big Bridge" from Final Fantasy V
We need XI and XIV Cids.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Mystic Quest! :)
I guess they also should have included Doom Castle at least, but the battle tracks are great and it might still be DLC.

Manbig

The 3DS version had micro-transactions o_O

I mean, it has DLC, but...

They can call it DLC to make themselves feel better all they want, but after throwing down 40 bones for the game at launch only to find out that they locked most of my favorite tracks behind that nonsense, I'd rather call it like I see it.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
They can call it DLC to make themselves feel better all they want, but after throwing down 40 bones for the game at launch only to find out that they locked most of my favorite tracks behind that nonsense, I'd rather call it like I see it.

The core game itself came with 70+ songs. I won't really call it nonsense. Anyway they said that the game is coming with around 200 songs this time and they want to make this the final release. Probably will have more DLCs this time round.

Manbig

The core game itself came with 70+ songs. I won't really call it nonsense. Anyway they said that the game is coming with around 200 songs this time and they want to make this the final release. Probably will have more DLCs this time round.

70+ songs edited down to 1-2 minute intervals really. But hey, if you're satisfied with paying the full price for a game with that, that's good for you. As far as it goes for myself, I'll take a wait and see approach this time.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
What was the name of XIII-2's final boss theme? I was hoping that would be in.

Unseen Abyss.
Heart of Chaos, the penultimate boss theme is in though, and that one is more... well, representative of the musical theme in question I guess?

Awe yiss, Auron! I knew he would be in already, but it's just nice to see it confirmed. The website looks as if they still have a lot of "coming soon" to fill. Eight more days!
I'm still holding out hope for Lulu, and I'm curious about what they will be releasing for DLC.

I don't know who will be my main. In the first one, I just worked towards getting everyone to level 99 (need that trophy).
I will probably have Auron and Jecht, maybe Balthier and Cloud? Hmmm...so many choices.

There are songs from Tactics.

You can see the full list of confirmed songs here.

So we are getting this in America right? RIGHT?!?!?!
I know release is unconfirmed atm

God that track list is pure, unrivaled joy. I switched from iPhone to Android last year so I didn't get much chance to play some of the additional stuffs (like the Tactics tracks).

Robin64

No Benjamin in the character list? Will wait for the sequel.

He's in. Looks like the article is missing a couple of images (nothing before FFV and nothing after XIII-2 where the sidegames would be)

Extra characters from the sidegames are (at least, so far)...

Benjamin
Ramza Beoulve
Agrias Oaks
Clavat
Rem Tokimiya
Machina Kunagiri
Ace

tbm24

He's in. Looks like the article is missing a couple of images (nothing before FFV and nothing after XIII-2 where the sidegames would be)

Extra characters from the sidegames are (at least, so far)...

Benjamin
Ramza Beoulve
Agrias Oaks
Clavat
Rem Tokimiya
Machina Kunagiri
Ace

I'm going to need to see a picture of Agrias. Will determine with what speed I click add to cart on this game when it's available.

Zolbrod

70+ songs edited down to 1-2 minute intervals really. But hey, if you're satisfied with paying the full price for a game with that, that's good for you. As far as it goes for myself, I'll take a wait and see approach this time.

And the sequel has 221 songs.
Even at 2 - 3 minutes each, that is an impressive number.

Pandacon

Mystic Quest? Surprised they even acknowledge that game, due to the disdain that some at SE has for it. Though I love Mystic Quest, and it definitely had an awesome soundtrack, so I'm glad to see it represented here.

why does FF13 get 5 characters while everything else gets 4? WTF is wrong people, How the fuck are they popular.
Some games aren't even that lucky, unfortunately. I wish at least every mainline entry had four characters.

That's why I hope there are a lot more characters to reveal.

Robin64

According to the FF Wiki page for this game (which is subject to change, to let's keep that in mind), the numbers of characters sit at...

Final Fantasy = 2
Final Fantasy II = 2
Final Fantasy III = 2
Final Fantasy IV = 4
Final Fantasy V = 4
Final Fantasy VI = 5
Final Fantasy VII = 5
Final Fantasy VIII = 4
Final Fantasy IX = 4
Final Fantasy X = 4
Final Fantasy XI = 4
Final Fantasy XII = 4