• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - Curtain Call: list of characters + songs from spin-offs

Wilsongt

So, are there rumblings out there that SE is going to release this outside of Japan (particularly in NA)? I sure hope so.

I need this game. Hurry up and announce a localization SE!

I think "Curtain Call" was registered somewhere outside of Japan, nothing apart from that, as far as I know.

Ah, well, hopefully this means it'll be announced soon (maybe at e3?). If not, I'll just go with the Japanese version -- but I'd rather buy a NA release of this game for various reasons.

If they don't release this in the US, Square Enix is dead to me.

It's coming. Up for PreOrder at Amazon.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
No Doom Castle?

GwryIUV.gif

mstevens

So is it all the songs from the original game PLUS the new ones? Or just new ones?

Cause I'm still currently working my way through the first game, but I'm going to lose motivation if I know I'll have to do the same songs over again in the new game.

New section added to the character page on the JP site

DLC section (just Yuffie in that section)
And another section, that shows Chaos in Chibi form

Both Sephiroth and Chaos are in that section. I don't know what the section reads, but I think it confirms that Chaos will be a playable character. I need someone to clarify.

edit: I got my answer

Top Bottom