• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Themes incoming for PS4 2.0 and PSVita 3.30

RedAssedApe

Banned
hopefully i'm wrong. at the very least allow custom wallpaper.

we'll find out soon enough. chris said there will be some type of blog post soony

GutZ31

Themes came out for PS3 late 2007(US release of PS3 was November 17, 2006).
And shortly after, people began to hack themes to make them use pictures and textures they didn't come with.
It took a few more weeks/months for Sony to release the theme customizer tool if I recall correctly.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=125616470&postcount=214

tKJtQFX.png

Yes. YES.

I have been more than ready.

Hell, I'll start taking requests now.

Awesome :D

I request a 3D simple square one, if you go up, the square has a cool 3D flip. Yeah i dunno if you see what i mean. The scroll up of the PS4 menu can really give cool 3D animations

Nice. I always liked changing the themes to the current season/holiday. Did a spooky house/dragon one on Halloween, a snowman one during winter, fireplace during christmas..etc. More like those please!

softie

I hope PS4 FW 2.0 also allows us to change our avatars to the ones we've downloaded off of SEN.

Well you can add custom Avatars with the PlayStation App since the last update. Go to the PSN site, save your Avatar and add it with your App, voila.^^

cjp

Well you can add custom Avatars with the PlayStation App since the last update. Go to the PSN site, save your Avatar and add it with your App, voila.^^

Doesn't that only show to people you've done a real name request with, though?

softie

Doesn't that only show to people you've done a real name request with, though?

Oh, that's right. You currently also only see your custom image on your PS4 and the App, PS3, PSP, Vita won't display it.
It seems like older Hardware won't support custom images. Thanks for the reminder! :)

So if you don't have access to a PS3 or a PSP, you basically have to keep your old avatar. :/

Score. Now when I have people over instead of the normal blue theme, they're going to be immediately blasted by the Danganronpa them

Can't watch the video, any mention of being able to pause downloads?

It's fast becoming a joke that Sony still hasn't patched in this most basic of feature and it will be more than a little annoying if themes are in, but the option to pause downloads isn't.

GavinUK86

Themes are nice and all but all I really want to do is to be able to throw the stuff I never use into a folder and banish it as far right as possible.

Top Bottom