• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There's Now an E3 Press Conference For The PC, Hosted By Day9 [Up: More Devs]

This year, there's going to be one more press conference for us all to worry about at E3: The PC Gaming Show. Run by the venerable PC Gamer (which, like us, is published by Future), it takes place from 5pm to 8pm PDT on Tuesday, June 16th. That's at the rather inhospitable time of 1am to 4am for us here in the UK.

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/04/30/theres-now-an-e3-press-conference-for-the-pc

more through the link

participant's

AMD
BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT
BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE
CLIFF BLESZINSKI
CLOUD IMPERIUM GAMES
DEAN HALL
DEVOLVER
HUMBLE BUNDLE
HEART MACHINE
PARADOX INTERACTIVE
SQUARE ENIX
TRIPWIRE INTERACTIVE

thanks lucebuce12

More participants:

ArenaNet (Heart of Thorns)
CCP Games (no idea, Valkyrie maybe)
Creative Assembly (TW Warhammer)
Fullbright (Tacoma)
Frictional Games (SOMA)
Frontier (more Elite, I guess, or Coaster Park Tycoon)
Nexon (no idea, but with Splash Damage being there, maybe Dirty Bomb)
Pixel Titans (STRAFE)
SCS Games (American Truck Simulator, maybe?)
Splash Damage (Dirty Bomb)

http://www.pcgamer.com/more-developers-announced-for-the-pc-gaming-show-at-e3/

zZURLdc.jpg

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Interesting. Also kind of makes me wish Nintendo would show up again. You know, get the whole band together.

Joey Ravn

Banned
Awesome! I'm a 97%-exclusive PC gamer (dat Nintendo doe), so I'm hyped about these news!

E3 2015: Everyone has their own Press Conference!

I'll probably have one myself in a couple of years. I'm trying to secure the spot on the showfloor that Konami will probably leave vacant sooner rather than later.

Apparently, the participants include

AMD
BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT
BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE
CLIFF BLESZINSKI
CLOUD IMPERIUM GAMES
DEAN HALL
DEVOLVER
HUMBLE BUNDLE
HEART MACHINE
PARADOX INTERACTIVE
SQUARE ENIX
TRIPWIRE INTERACTIVE

Square Enix is the one that is genuinely surprising.

To be honest it will be nice to see a talk on PC software and games, maybe stuff for computers only and actually pushing the performance of these top end gpu's instead of indie titles and pc ports.

I hope it turns out to be fun and interesting.

Alx

Just when I thought we were going away from big conferences in big shows, they decide to do more of them.

Shahadan

Because games will inevitably overlap, they're already too long and boring, and GAF never ceases to complain during them because a new game is not announced every second of it.

Although yes in this case, something for PC is rather welcome if it can bring companies that aren't usually at E3

Blobbers

No Bethesda on the floor lends credence to the rumors that Fallout 4 might be an Xbox One exclusive. This time Spencer has gone too far.

Top Bottom