• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TheSameCoin Rumor: DriveClub delayed till 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sendou

Yes! Finally some bad PS4 news

I fail to see how this is bad news. If DriveClub will get delayed it will be because the game needs it. The end result being PS4 with more quality titles. Rushing games for launch just for the sake of the numbers isn't the way to do it in my opinion.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
All these delay threads are breaking GAF! Won't someone think of the servers?

M.W.

Man, the PS4 lineup is getting "Gaffed". Every game that's gone under intense scrutiny here has been delayed. Behold the power of GAF.

Yes! Finally some bad PS4 news
Wrestling_yes.gif

NotLiquid

The pessimist in me is only sort of believing this to be a possibility based on how incredibly quiet it's been since E3. But at the same time I like to think Sony is much smarter than that, and I hope I can trust Evolution on their word that it isn't delayed.

Draft

This IP has one chance to take hold and that's being a launch title on PS4. Otherwise the whole thing may as well go in the bin.

This better not fucking happen. Especially all the way into Spring. I'll take the half-baked game in November and just download subsequent updates.

What?

You don't want to destroy the brand of a potential franchise by releasing a half ass game. You only get one first impression, release it when it's done.

If, and I mean if, they were behind on things, I would reckon they'd delay the retail version and go with the PS+ edition, or alternatively ship a shitty game and patch it up later.

The pessimist in me is only sort of believing this to be a possibility based on how incredibly quiet it's been since E3.

quite? the've been posting direct footage here on GAF for awhile

Of course like how some people have stated they have yet to show direct footage of other cars racing each other

Good chance this isn't true, but it is then I'd honestly be fine with that, same as Watch Dogs, if we get a better more polished game then it's worth the wait.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
It's running in playable format and just... No. I'm going to shove this one out of my mind to prevent sadness.

TechnicPuppet

Nothing! I said nothing!
Yeah, waiting for some legit confirmation before making a statement!

Hoping that it isn't true, if only just to have something to mess around with when the system launches.

Me too I wasn't planning on buying any games so this Resogun and F2P are all id have.

I doubt some no-name site I've never even heard of before would get the lead scoop on this one.

Its possible, but seems like a low probability at this point.

yea direct all the sarcastic comments towards TheRealTalker. I was just curious about this game, that's all! That's why I created the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom