• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TheSameCoin Rumor: DriveClub delayed till 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC R1D3R

Banned
So how about those Q1 Xbox One titles?

All I'm saying is if Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, Forza Motorsport 5 and Ryse were all Sony exclusives.....PS4 would be my console of choice. Hands down. No doubt about it!

There's no way in hell I'm gonna purchase a new machine with no decent fighter! That's like SNK sayin "no mas"!

Fixed1979

It's really weird to see this argument now about how multiplats don't count.

Multi platform games were one of the biggest reasons the 360 outsold the PS3 in the US and the UK. People bought the system because its where their friends were all playing COD, BF, FIFA etc.

The danger MS is facing are early adopters jumping ship and having other people follow them - the $100 price difference being way more important than any exclusive on either side.

I think people are seriously overvaluing Sony's games on a sales level. Especially when it comes to Driveclub. A game that Sony already knew wouldn't do a ton, they didn't choose to put it on PS+ on day 1 out of the goodness of their hearts.

It's not weird, it makes arguments easy to win when you move goalposts to suit your needs.

Skeff

hahaa

X1's gonna do just fine pal.

Apart from resogun, how many can you remember without doing some research? No multi plats!

If you think Knack as back up is enough, you're in for a world full of hurt pal!

All fingers crossed!

I'll just list games at PS4 launch that are not at Xbox one launch.

Knack
Killzone
Injustice
Resogun
Minecraft
DC:UO
Warframe
Warthunder
Blacklight retribution
Flower
Soundshapes
Playroom

Those will be on PS4 and not XB1 on launch day, I didn't research that as you requested, and I'd say that list of launch exclusives is quite extensive.

Ok jumping into this thread is a little hard to follow. Is this just a rumor still? Because the way I am reading alot of these replies it seems like its fact now.

Gestault

it's still launching with more games than the xbox one buddy. I suggest you look at the various posts pointing out how disingenuous or wrong your last post was.

Would it make the PS4 somehow not worth it if it was launching with fewer games than another system?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
All I'm saying is if Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, Forza Motorsport 5 and Ryse were all Sony exclusives.....PS4 would be my console of choice. Hands down. No doubt about it!

There's no way in hell I'm gonna purchase a new machine with no decent fighter! That's like SNK sayin "no mas"!

I'm personally waiting for Guilty Gear Xrd.
But my point was, MS is pretty much blowing their load day one while PS4 owners can look forward to quite a bit in the early months of the year.

Jburton

Banned
hahaa

X1's gonna do just fine pal.

Apart from resogun, how many can you remember without doing some research? No multi plats!

If you think Knack as back up is enough, you're in for a world full of hurt pal!

All fingers crossed!

You're exposing yourself as the guy that wrote anti Sony pieces over on N4G to redress the "imbalance" ......... wasn't that the justification?

Gaz_RB

This thread definitely needs some more news about the delay to straighten up the conversation a bit.

Don't the Gaf Gods typically lock threads that have mutated far beyond their purpose?

Just....needs to...hold on ... a little bit ....longer...until...official .....confir- *dies*

Skeff

Would it make the PS4 somehow not worth it if it was launching with fewer games than another system?

When your picking your next gen console apparently according to DC RIDER it's all about exclusive games for it, so I'm simply pointing out his own logic is incredibly flawed.

To me personally, the launch games aren't that important for me, I'm saving £80 over the competition and getting the better multiplats whilst knowing I'll get tremendous 1st party games over the generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom