• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thimbleweed Park - a Ron Gilbert game |OT| Thirty-scumm years of adventures

I got the
sticky tape from the mail already. I also got the packager from the clown from the mail as well. Got the ash. I cant see anything else at the mail anymore :(

Been a few days now, but I'm fairly sure you don't a brush for the second fingerprint.

I'm not saying he talked negatively about it, I'm saying it bummed me out how the writers and designers of other games (namely Monkey Island 3) also started getting annoyed about Ron's constant insistence on the REAL Monkey Island 3. It's fine that Ron wants his own game in his own style, but Ron played up the idea of a real Monkey Island 3 he's never going to make over the last 10 years so much that there has definitely been a part of fandom that increasingly has grown to believe the actual, real, existing Monkey Island doesn't count as much. Check out Chuck Jordan's Twitter and blog, he's talked about it better than I can. ''Canon" or not, there was still a lot of hard work on that game. And he was originally invited to make it himself, he just chose not to. I can sympathize with Chuck Jordan's criticism of Gilbert's attitude when he says "look, you were given the chance, you declined and said it was okay to do it, we did the best we could, and the last 10 years you've spend promising people that if you'll ever make a Monkey Island it'll be the real Monkey Island 3, even though you know you'll never own the full rights and you'll never have to prove you can make that game again. In the meantime, all you hear about Monkey Island these days is the story of how Ron Gilbert is getting the rights to Monkey Island back to make his sequel to replace the fake sequels, which isn't true.'

I find it a bit disrespectful to his colleagues after a while. Ron somehow built this idea that there's more story after 2's cliffhanger, another game he never got to built (even though Lucasarts often gave him the option to come back to build 'his' game, he always willingly declined). Dave Grossman already cleared it up that, yes, the cliffhanger was a joke more than anything. A couple of over-the-top twists, a bit of Empire Strikes Back in there. The point that it's so weird is the joke. The only reason Elaine's 'hopefully LeChuck didn't put some sort of SPELL over Guybrush...' was only there to make sure there was still room to make a sequel if they wanted to, but at that time they weren't planning to. It's entirely possible Ron thought up some more story later, but at the time they didn't have a design document or story ready and it wasn't meant to be a trilogy. That entire idea of 'the real Monkey 3' is something that came after the fact. Like I said, whenever Ron started gaining a presence on the internet really, 10, 15 years ago.

The whole reason this keeps coming up is because people were unhappy with the direction the story went in MI3, and the tonal shift. It was fans that kept asking Ron to do an MI3 initially, not the other way round.

And I'm sure that unhappiness only grew with 4 & Tales.

Personally I love MI3, but I can recognise what a departure it is from mi1/2 tonally.

I'm not saying Ron barely wrote anything. He was the lead designer. He came up with the main story, most puzzles and oversaw development.

Tim and Dave wrote the majority of the dialogue. This is no secret, it's what their job was. Also note the famous story about how they would write funny stand in dialogue, thinking it would be replaced with the 'real' dialogue later, but Ron later seeing it and saying 'no, this is funny, let's keep it and do it all like this'. You can pretty much tell which sections were written by Grossman and which by Schafer by looking at the writing styles. They set out much of what we now know as the Monkey Island comedy style (and this is also very noticeable when looking at their later games - just compare Tim and Dave's later writing and Ron's later solo writing).

Again, none of this is a secret and it's well known. Also I'm pretty sure we've had this exact discussion already in the past. Check out the Monkey 2 commentary/documentary on the disc version and the Mixnmojo Secret History if you want to know more. I wasn't even trying to downplay Ron's role in Monkey and that he did no writing or thought up no jokes at all (he obviously did), all I'm saying is that Tim and Dave were just as important. Which is why, if we're ever going to get another Ron Monkey Island game, I'd love the entire team to get together again. Just like, on the off-chance there will ever be a sequel to DOTT, I'd want both Grossman and Schafer to be involved, not just one of the two.

Yes it's well known that Tim and Dave wrote a lot and that they're both fantastic writers, and the mix of Ron's darker stuff, Tim's zany stuff and Dave's nerdy stuff is evident and the reason the games are as good as they are. The reason we keep having this discussion is because you keep using phrases like "vast majority" which is pretty disrespectful to Ron.

Boem

The whole reason this keeps coming up is because people were unhappy with the direction the story went in MI3, and the tonal shift. It was fans that kept asking Ron to do an MI3 initially, not the other way round.

And I'm sure that unhappiness only grew with 4 & Tales.

Personally I love MI3, but I can recognise what a departure it is from mi1/2 tonally.

Nah. I'm not disagreeing that the sequels aren't different tonally - they obviously are. And the first two games are my personal favorites too, especially the second one. Of course, if Ron, Tim and Dave made another one it'd be closer to the style of the first two.

That's not what I'm arguing, I'm talking about Ron's professional attitude towards his colleagues when he's endlessly talking about Disney 'selling' him the rights (which they never do) so he can make his real Monkey 3, which he's never going to have to do so he's never going to have to prove it's really going to be as amazing as he's been playing up for the last 10 years. I don't really see how what you said there changes that. Of course this is driven on fan-hype, that's what I'm saying. He's using the promise of an eagerly anticipated game that'll never exist to promote his new games. It's unnecessary and it has gotten a bit old. A bit more decorum would suit him in that.

Yes it's well known that Tim and Dave wrote a lot and that they're both fantastic writers, and the mix of Ron's darker stuff, Tim's zany stuff and Dave's nerdy stuff is evident and the reason the games are as good as they are. The reason we keep having this discussion is because you keep using phrases like "vast majority" which is pretty disrespectful to Ron.

How was I disrespectful? When it comes to the actual dialogue (which is something different from story, overal puzzle design, etc), yes, the majority comes from Tim and Dave. And Ron still had a major (hell, a leading) influence over the tone of the game - he came up with the story, the brilliant puzzle design, many setpieces and comedy bits. That wasn't meant to insult Ron, that was meant to describe their job functions. You're taking this more personally than how it's intended.

My only real criticism against Ron is how he's handling the Monkey 3 thing. I really do like the guy and I like this game. Again, I don't think it's worth going over again in a thread about Thimbleweed - I only brought it up because someone directly posted a screenshot of his latest Disney/Monkey tweet, which is a prime example of getting the fans riled up without actually doing anything constructive towards making it happen.

But yeah, I'm letting it go. We've talked about this more than enough here on Gaf. I don't want a multi-post rant towards the guy in a thread about his new game - his crimes against humanity aren't that serious. I mostly just want more people buying and playing Thimbleweed.

I played MI3 without knowing anything about who wrote/made it etc way back in 1998. I loved it. I still do, its a fantastic P&C. I dont really get whats so different about the tone of it too? Maybe its been too logn since i last played it but i dont remember it being radically different to 1 & 2. I did like Curse when i played it first, but looking back on that now, hoo boy, it has aged ABYSMALLY whereas 3 still looks lovely and plays well (no monkey kombat shite). The less said about Tales, the better. Id like to pretend it doesn't exist at all.I bought the entire season when it was announced and quit after the second episode. Absolute trash.

I actually only finished MI1 for the first time on PC in 1998 haha. I owned it on the Atari ST in the early 90s and it always crashed when you reached the Island so i never got past it. I bought the big box Monkey Island Bounty Pack in Gamestop, it was the size of a fucking house! So only then could i finally finish MI1 and start MI2 & 3. Was great to play them all back to back. I still think 1 is my favourite tho. The puzzles in 2 were super fucking obtuse at times.

I played MI3 without knowing anything about who wrote/made it etc way back in 1998. I loved it. I still do, its a fantastic P&C. I dont really get whats so different about the tone of it too?

I think 1 & 2 play like a Grand Adventure with (quite a) bit of Comedy in it, whereas 3 is more like a Zany Comedy with some Adventure in it. The deformed graphics in 3 help to strengthen this impression.

The biggest shift of tone is about Guybrush. In the first two episodes he's just naif, but otherwise a pretty normal person. In 3 he looks and acts like a bumbling idiot most of the time (and this goes on in 4 and Tales). LeChuck is way less menacing too. See also the role of Murray as a quip-spouting sidekick.

Boem

I think 1 & 2 play like a Grand Adventure with (quite a) bit of Comedy in it, whereas 3 is more like a Zany Comedy with some Adventure in it. The deformed graphics in 3 help to strengthen this impression.

The biggest shift of tone is about Guybrush. In the first two episodes he's just naif, but otherwise a pretty normal person. In 3 he looks and acts like a bumbling idiot most of the time (and this goes on in 4 and Tales). LeChuck is way less menacing too. See also the role of Murray as a quip-spouting sidekick.

Yeah that's pretty much it.

I liked Curse of Monkey Island though. I don't mind the slight shift in tone that much, that game was magic back in the day. And part of the fun, for me at least, was seeing how each returning character would change in look and context from game to game. The change in tone (which is also there between 1 and 2 I think, although maybe less so) was all part of that.

These days I'm all about Monkey 2, if I feel like replaying one of the Monkey games. Just one of my favorite games of all time, which also comes with some extremely strong childhood memories. But yeah, 3 did some very fun and interesting things as well, and there's some very happy memories with that game as well.

Monkey 4 was...well..

I had some fun with it back in the day, but it never felt like it belonged with the other three. Someone smarter than me once said that it feels like it could have been a great Sam & Max game, but only a so-so Monkey Island game. There are some good gags and puzzles here and there, but there's also a lot of nonsense and stuff that falls flat. And, of course, the tone is just too far into saturday morning cartoon territory.

Tales of Monkey Island was better than that, but obviously suffered from its budget and a lack of time and resources. Some stuff I liked, some stuff I didn't. But walking around in a town as Guybrush again, with some good music, talking to weird people - doing all that again for the first time in years felt pretty damn special to me. Never expected it to happen. I think it's better than 4, and doesn't quite measure up to the first three. Maybe that nostalgia hit the first time I played it was all I'm going to get out of that game, and maybe that's enough for what it was. There are a couple of moments here and there where it all came together for a little bit and really worked for me, but overall it was maybe a little bit too rough of a game. I don't think the episodic nature fit Monkey Island as easily as it did Sam & Max.

Honestly i never felt that big a tonal change to be honest. All the games seemed fairly zany to me back then. Also i loved Murray! But yeah, back on track, Thimbleweed Park talk!

If anything MI2 is the one that's different considering Guybrush is much more of an asshole in it than in the other games. (But I liked that aspect as it went with the ending well, joke ending or not.)

Zweisy1

Completed the game in the casual mode and about to jump into the harder mode. REALLY REALLY love the game,

It doesn't quite surpass Lechuck's Revenge as my favourite Ron Gilbert game but it's definitely up there with the wonderful first 2 Monkey Island games and easily THE adventure game I've most enjoyed in years. Gotta love Ransome as well. :)
Purely puzzle design wise Thimbleweed Park might be his best work yet the setting/characters and mood of the game in Monkey Island is more to my liking though.. who knows maybe I'll change my mind after another playthrough on hard.

Hoping Terrible Toybox/Ron keeps making more adventure games, he's clearly got a deep understanding on how to build these games that few do.

Anyone else bit baffled by all the jabs at Sierra On line though? :)

Zweisy1

Rod's still a bit salty the Sierra games massively outsold the Lucas games in USA lol.

Seems like it.

I mean I love Sierra on line and they were a big part of my childhood but Kings Quest V outselling the Monkey Island games is a bit of a travesty.

Still.. plenty of love for Space Quest, Quest for Glory and Larry etc.

Lucas games were generally critically better received though as far as I remember?

Seems like it.

I mean I love Sierra on line and they were a big part of my childhood but Kings Quest V outselling the Monkey Island games is a bit of a travesty.

Still.. plenty of love for Space Quest, Quest for Glory and Larry etc.

Lucas games were generally critically better received though as far as I remember?

Especially retrospectively. Every Sierra game gets crapped on. I think SQ4 is a lot better than it's given credit for. SQ5 was great too.

Zweisy1

Tim and Dave certainly were a big part of why the Monkey Island games were so funny. Having three good writers with a different style coming together like that is partly why those games are so special.

I would argue that Ron has a better sense of good adventure game design than Tim Schafer does. Full Throttle and Grim Fandango certainly aren't up there in game/puzzle design with Monkey Island or Thimbleweed. Broken Age had its moments but is bit uneven.
Day of the Tentacle is pretty much perfection though and that was Tim & Dave without Ron, so it is debatable.

Especially retrospectively. Every Sierra game gets crapped on. I think SQ4 is a lot better than it's given credit for. SQ5 was great too.

Absolutely, Space Quest 3 and 4 especially are absolute classics of comedy adventure games. 5 was great too despite a slight change in tone from the games the two guys from andromeda did together.

I still think Leisure Suit Larry 7 is an absolutely beautiful game. No deadends, no deaths, great addition of letting you use parser that lets you try different verbs and things and see how the game reacts, there were few easter eggs you could get that way even though you could just use the usual point & click way to complete the game.
Very shallow storywise but the great art, soundtrack and the solid game design still makes it one of the best games Sierra's ever made.

I liked the contrast between Lucas and Sierra and they were my both my heroes in the early 90's.

Tim and Dave certainly were a big part of why the Monkey Island games were so funny. Having three good writers with a different style coming together like that is partly why those games are so special.

I would argue that Ron has a better sense of good adventure game design than Tim Schafer does. Full Throttle and Grim Fandango certainly aren't up there in game/puzzle design with Monkey Island or Thimbleweed. Broken Age had its moments but is bit uneven.
Day of the Tentacle is pretty much perfection though and that was Tim & Dave without Ron, so it is debatable.

Absolutely, Space Quest 3 and 4 especially are absolute classics of comedy adventure games. 5 was great too despite a slight change in tone from the games the two guys from andromeda did together.

I still think Leisure Suit Larry 7 is an absolutely beautiful game. No deadends, no deaths, great addition of letting you use parser that lets you try different verbs and things and see how the game reacts, there were few easter eggs you could get that way even though you could just use the usual point & click way to complete the game.
Very shallow storywise but the great art, soundtrack and the solid game design still makes it one of the best games Sierra's ever made.

I liked the contrast between Lucas and Sierra and they were my both my heroes in the early 90's.

I always thought Larry 6 was the pinnacle of the Larry's. Most people say 7 doe

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SOME-MIST

finally beat torment Sunday and got around to thimbleweed last night and spent a good 3 hours on the hard (normal) mode and made some alright progress. I'm really waiting for the puzzles to open up

I just got past the delores section and gave the tube to the pigeon brothers. every puzzle has been a breeze so far tho it took about 10 minutes of searching around to figure out how to get the stamp off the letter. luckily I already had a glass full of water so when I got the response that there's no moisture, I figured out the solution instantly

Of the 3 hours I played, I haven't even groaned once at not wanting to do something. The game has done a good job at keeping me interested and the only reason I stopped last night is because of a long work day and nodding off in bed.

I also like how all the characters walk so fast. I can just imagine grumpy gamer being irritated with slow walking sections which led to that design decision (not sure if that's actually the case).

The puzzles in this game are certainly easier than the games of old, and far less obscure. Which to me is both a good and bad thing, I would have preferred the game be a bit harder.

Unfortunately Disney (blergh) own the license!
Maybe seeing as they own Pirates of the Caribbean as well it might seem confusing to new players.... I don't know. Still Tim managed to get the license for DOTT (with a lot of help from Sony I presume) so you never know.
I think Ron is still trying however:
q3cyL5P.png

http://www.geek.com/games/disney-has-stopped-making-games-so-ron-gilbert-asks-them-to-sell-him-the-monkey-island-ip-1656070/
I really liked Broken Age but it never felt like a (not to put to fine a point on it ) true return of point and click.
Thimbleweed Park checks all the right boxes, and my goodness if I am not hungry nay ravenous for more.
Also I must mention that the atmosphere is really great in this game too and although Ron gets all the praise, I have to give my thanks to Gary Winnick and the rest of the team in equal amounts too.

FOV would you be able to shed any light on the situation with Monkey Island? Is there any way Ron, Tim, Gary and even some extra help from Sony or anyone could feasibly attain it back?

I loved Mansion Mansion

Lol, he got mercilessly mocked for mansion mansion. I guess that's why he added it to the game.

The puzzles in this game are certainly easier than the games of old, and far less obscure. Which to me is both a good and bad thing, I would have preferred the game be a bit harder.

Yeah it's really hard to be logical and difficult at the sane time.

I think thimbleeweed park manages this better then any p&c game ever though.

Lafazar

I loved everything about this game except the very
ending
. The pacing (on hard) is very well done, with a scientifically optimized mix of basic puzzles, puzzles that are logical yet not immediately obvious and a select few out there puzzles that require either some lateral thinking or really thorough exploration and attention to detail.

The game world and length is great, and movement is quick and snappy. The art style is just lovely IMHO. The characters are a bit one note and underdeveloped, but serviceable enough. All around fantastic choices, except, like I said, the
ending

I just found the ending really unsatisfying. I know that was kinda the point, and it's a nice callback to the ending of Monkey Island 2, but here just means the game ended on a really weak note. Even though it was interesting to see and visit the prototype locations.

And while the ending of MI2 was actually funny, this one felt just nihilistic and mean spirited. The Cave (which was similarly bleak) should have tipped me off that Ron Gilbert has only gotten grumpier over the years.

I know it is heavily implied that Chuck murdered the German (to stop the plush toy deal with his brother) and pinned the murder on Willy with his Arrest-o-tron, but a line to that effect would have been nice.

Also was annoyed that it is never clearly stated what was up with the watcher on the screen and Agent Reyes temporarily ending up on the morgue slab, but then return as if nothing had happened. Nothing is more frustrating than setting up a mystery and ending with "it was all a dream, who cares about the story"

All in all though, I liked it and will back any further adventures by Ron Gilbert & co.

Also was annoyed that it is never clearly stated what was up with the watcher on the screen and Agent Reyes temporarily ending up on the morgue slab, but then return as if nothing had happened. Nothing is more frustrating than setting up a mystery and ending with "it was all a dream, who cares about the story"

All in all though, I liked it and will back any further adventures by Ron Gilbert & co.

I thought it was pretty clear the watcher was the sentient tron.

Lafazar

I thought it was pretty clear the watcher was the sentient tron.

I got that. But I feel it would have made it more satisfying to make that clearer.

And why was Reyes on the slab? For a moment I thought they were going for a Professor Laytonesque "all of the inhabitants are robots and they have to be wound up from time to time". Not (or not properly) explaining loose ends like that made the ending feel rushed to me.

And why was
Reyes on the slab?
For a moment I thought they were going for a Professor Laytonesque "all of the inhabitants are robots and they have to be wound up from time to time". Not (or not properly) explaining loose ends like that made the ending feel rushed to me.

Yeah, inquiring minds want to know! I totally thought it would be something interesting related to free-will that came together in the end.

Dan-o

I think it may have something to do with leaving agents behind the diner.

I played on casual, so maybe it's all slightly different, but...
I sent Reyes behind the diner to grab a speck of dust and he got clobbered on the head and drug (dragged?) away by an unknown person. He awoke later in a part of the underground tunnel, and I had to have him or someone else (can't remember) call a number to save him.

But he never ended up on the slab in the coroner's office in my game.

ekim

Any really small hint on how I can light the fire in the mansion? I have the basic items laid down already.

I always thought Larry 6 was the pinnacle of the Larry's. Most people say 7 doe

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I rate 6 and 7 highly myself, joint first in the series.

For some reason, Larry 2 was hysterical to me. The whole "I've got a bomb!" sequence was amazing. Shame about the dead ends in the game though.

Dan-o

Is there any way to search the library for a specific book by author name? I can't use the library tron at all... Does that change in hard mode? I submitted one way back when, but I never wrote down the title so now I have no idea how or where to find it...

Lafazar

I have the same question, although it was Agent Ray in my game. did you use Reyes less than the others?

Indeed, I used Ray most of the time and mostly left Reyes where he was. But when he was abducted and put on the slab in my game, I had actually just used him, he was staying before Sexy Rikers Hotel room where he had just stolen his tools.

Oh right, I forgot: Ray was knocked out behind the diner and dragged to a locked part of the sewer during part 3 in my game. Which also was never explained.

Maybe each gets abducted once? Or maybe it's like you said and it's the one you use less.

Silly theory time: I think they may have planned to get your characters get abducted regularly to make you use the other characters. But this feature got reduced in scope over development and these two abductions are all that's left.

Or maybe there's still a secret hidden in the game...

One more mystery I just remembered: The broken phone on B street was suddenly ringing. My character was unable to pick it up, but soon after you could hear modem sounds. Unfortunately I did not record them, but maybe those could be decoded for further clues.

went through the game in casual mode. may I suggest to anyone, doesn't matter if you're new to the genre, to go with hardcore instead? casual mode spoils the solution for some of the puzzles (if you plan on playing in hardcore too), locks two locations and a couple of npc interaction. especially the latter is a bit weird, if you're playing it for the story, there's a chunk of it missing.

if you're stuck, you can always ask for hints here.

71xkB0F.jpg

I hope this sets Ron and friends on a roll to make more similar games. This game was great but left me thirsty for more.

P.S Make the next one harder!

Zweisy1

Having taken part in several adventure game kickstarters from Broken Age to Tex Murphy to a lot of the Sierra revivals, I must say this one was probably the best managed one of them all.
Didn't suffer any major delays, seemed like the development was done very efficiently without need for them to look for extra investments, good regular updates for backers and delivered exactly what was promised.. A quality adventure game by Ron Gilbert.

Really want this team to make more of these in the future.

Yeah, fast walk is super useful.

I believe so. mi2, fate and DOTT are probably 1-3 of the best p&c games ever, though the order is debatable.

Gotta say I completely agree with that. They did good games prior and after but those 3 were adventure gaming perfection and the golden age of Lucasarts. Fate with is great story and several paths to play through and DOTT with the excellent writing of Tim & Dave and clever time travel puzzles. Monkey 2 is my personal favorite though.. but they're all 10/10 adventure games and still not outdone to this day.

Bookman

So,any sale statistics or indications on how the launch was? Success I hope, I really like the game and already dreaming of a sequel.

Having taken part in several adventure game kickstarters from Broken Age to Tex Murphy to a lot of the Sierra revivals, I must say this one was probably the best managed one of them all.
Didn't suffer any major delays, seemed like the development was done very efficiently without need for them to look for extra investments, good regular updates for backers and delivered exactly what was promised.. A quality adventure game by Ron Gilbert.

Really want this team to make more of these in the future.

Yeah, all through the process on the thimbleweed blog, Ron's struck me as such a damn professional too (which he should be, but we've seen plenty of others who should be stumble with kickstarters).

I think anyone who's planning a gaming kickstarter - or just making a game period would probably be better off from reading the blog from start to finish and listening to all the podcasts.

Steamspy has the Steam version at ~25k. It was at ~17k when I picked it up Saturday, so it's selling/having backer codes redeemed at a solid pace.

No idea on the console/gog versions.

http://steamspy.com/app/569860

GOG seems to be doing fairly well, it's number 1 in "popular", and is on page 18 of 39 in the all time bestsellers list (at least I assume it's an all time list as otherwise most of the games on page 1 would make no sense as they've been available on GOG for years)

https://www.gog.com/games?sort=bestselling&page=18

It seems to have been well received there too, as the review average is 5/5 off 276 reviews.

Corpekata

Banned
Loved it overall, but feels like they could have balanced out the puzzle/story spread in the back half. I loved the front half with all the weird characters and mysteries to investigate but a lot of them dry up by around chapter 6 and it's a ton of puzzle solving interactions.

Mostly well designed puzzles except for I'd say the forest puddle one. Not only is your reason to go there fairly vague, but the puzzle's just kind goofy in general.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Loved it overall, but feels like they could have balanced out the puzzle/story spread in the back half. I loved the front half with all the weird characters and mysteries to investigate but a lot of them dry up by around chapter 6 and it's a ton of puzzle solving interactions.

Mostly well designed puzzles except for I'd say the forest puddle one. Not only is your reason to go there fairly vague, but the puzzle's just kind goofy in general.
I saw that puddle when I went to the forest and just knew it would come back to haunt me.

dofry

That's "Dr." dofry to you.
I want to play but I have to wait for the iOS version. Or, should I just buy the Mac/Win version. Decisions, decisions.

valeo

I likely won't buy this - but I'm really happy that Ron Gilbert had another win. Seems the reaction is universally positive.

SOME-MIST

am I about half way through the game? I was able to spend another 4 hours on it yesterday

I was able to get the map by using the police scanner
can't get into the abandoned pillow factory but paid a visit to delores and ransome.
can't get into the mansion mansion with the agents, I've already submitted the evidence and gotten the print out for the fingertron and the facetron. I have the bloody wallet and the toilet paper with blood on it, but the blood is dripping off the toilet paper and I can't put it into the machine.

I was able to get the pigeon brothers into the hotel, and I stole the wrench but I think that's it for them? I haven't had a need for the wrench yet.

I got the tube remover with delores and removed the one at the broadcasting studio but nothing happened. I also replaced the movietron broken tube with the one in my inventory even though I had no reason to do that.

still can't figure out how to get franklin into the penthouse

still can't figure out how to find a spotter for ransome for the trampoline

I think when I play tonight I'm going to try and take ransome to the voodoo woman. I was sitting in bed after I closed out of the game and was disappointed that I haven't tried that yet

Top Bottom