• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is not Reddit. Yet and still, Ask Me Anything

MattyG

Banned
Will you be a playable character in Assassin's Creed 6 or whatever they call it? Not you playing an assassin, just you waring the cloak, stabbin necks and probably crying about Rainbow Six in the 1850s.

I couldn't think of a very good question so I'll refrain from asking a dumb question for the sake of it. I'll just say it's really cool to see you on NeoGaf, and welcome.

Lo-Volt

First, thanks for dropping by and welcome to GAF! (I am not a member of the GAF Welcoming Committee but whatever, so.)

Of the stuff you did get to play, what was your biggest disappointment? Not the same as 'which one did you hate the most' but which title fell furthest from your expectations going in?

7threst

I am only really interested in shooters and combat-oriented RPGs so do not ask me about Mario Kart or other tiny, cute things with bunnies and jumping and stuff.

Ah come on... as a fan, this kind of hurts :(

To think you'll never give me a Luigi Death Stare in MK8... :(

Silky

Banned
Is this true?

BLERD_AishaTyler_01-200x300.jpg

Well judging by her last comment it sounds like she didn't like Halo 4 so probably

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
first, thanks. second, easily Rainbow 6. I was a R6:Vegas junkie and all that emotion at the end of the presser was one hundred percent real.

played 5v5 assault multiplayer and got spanked repeatedly like a tiny, drooling baby.

this does nothing to dampen my enthusiasm.

also stoked for The Division. I am boycotting Destiny because it is like Halo and Halo 4 had a baby and it looked exactly like them only next-gen.

seeing more stuff Thursday so will have more opinions.

Why is this a bad thing? From what I've seen and heard, it's not going to play like them either, but I guess we'll see. I think you'll be missing out (I'm definitely hyped for it).

botty

Banned
Do you think Square Enix is saving Final Fantasy XV (an Action JRPG for today's gamer) for Tokyo Game Show?

Your presentation was great and made the Ubi conference the best of E3 for my money, not to mention the fantastic trailers. This isn't a question, sorry.

Madness

Thoughts on the Master Chief Collection? How do you PERSONALLY feel about Assassin's Creed Unity having no playable female character? Because your Aisha Tyler, how does the swag at E3 compare to the swag you get at TV/Movie awards places? PS4 or Xbox One?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Will you be a playable character in Assassin's Creed 6 or whatever they call it? Not you playing an assassin, just you waring the cloak, stabbin necks and probably crying about Rainbow Six in the 1850s.

If anybody from Ubisoft is watching, a DLC mission where you play as Aisha Tyler rampaging through the French Revolution committing a series of rage murders because she can't find a TV to play the new Rainbow Six....this will get me to preorder from whatever store you choose.

Vyrance

No questions from me, but just wanted to see I've enjoyed watching you host the Ubi conference lately. I hope you keep doing it in the future (or any other conference!)

daveo42

Banned
How much access do you have to games outside of Ubi? Do you get some VIP treatment when trolling around on the game floor or do you have to wait in line with everyone else to get a tastes of all these fresh games?

Btw...love you in Archer. Keep on keepin' on.

Ill put a third on this.

Adding a fourth here. An Archer game would be tight.

Top Bottom