• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is SSX (Trailer) + Uber Mondays

AndyD

aka andydumi
I think they would've said that if it was the case. I don't think it's that easy though.

Battlelog for BF3 has all your soldiers (PS/PSN/X360) associated to the same EA account. So you can see progress of every type of soldier. So I think its technically doable, especially if the game will pull ghosts and stats from ridernet not from PSN.

In other words, for the overall rankings and ghosts, they can have both, then your friends that play with you directly obviously have to be on your individual service.

rukland

Added myself to the PS3 list, can not wait for the demo as I hope that will make the wait for the full game that much easier.

Pancho

Qurupancho
Just saw the video explaining the global events, seems they put a little bit of Demon's Souls in there as well. At least, that's what it reminded me off.

BlackJace

I hope people who added me don't expect a pro. I havent played an SSX game since Tricky, so I WILL be extremely rusty coming out haha.
Seriously I might be god awful for the first few weeks.

KuroNeeko

Added myself to the 360 list. I may be changing to PS3 though, I'm not convinced that the RB, LB, RT, LT buttons will feel "right" for this game. :p Also, JP version of the game is coming out 3 / 15 so it'll take me a bit more time to catch up with everyone. (Hope the demo this week is worldwide or at least not gold-member exclusive.)

JaseMath

Added myself to the 360 list. I may be changing to PS3 though, I'm not convinced that the RB, LB, RT, LT buttons will feel "right" for this game. :p Also, JP version of the game is coming out 3 / 15 so it'll take me a bit more time to catch up with everyone. (Hope the demo this week is worldwide or at least not gold-member exclusive.)

With the DS3's weird L2/R2 buttons, who knows which will be better. I bought those pro trigger covers just to be on the safe side.

LaneDS

I'm very curious to see how closely this plays to the first three games (never tried On Tour and bought/hated Blur). Early reports seemed to suggest a heavy Skate influence, but that seems to be gone completely or at least greatly reduced, judging by the videos. Guess we'll find out in a few days.

red731

So much want. I cant wait for the demo, |OT| and finaly full version.

First game like this I will own this generation.

Where are the times of Tony Hawk games, Dave Mirras BMX games, Aggressive inline, Rolling, etc. games...

ed: yay! received reply to my email and I will receive the game on the 2nd, so I can play all weekend. So hyped!

Xun

I'm still waiting on how each version performs first.

Mt. Fuji (from what I can tell) will come with the 360 version in Europe anyway, so that's not a deciding factor.

I'm still waiting on how each version performs first.

Mt. Fuji (from what I can tell) will come with the 360 version in Europe anyway, so that's not a deciding factor.

I don't think Fuji is ever intended to be offered in the US, but for me it comes down to controller. From what I gather the devs said the game controls best with the analog sticks, so that made my decision to go 360 that much easier. But the demo will decide all tomorrow.

I don't think Fuji is ever intended to be offered in the US, but for me it comes down to controller. From what I gather the devs said the game controls best with the analog sticks, so that made my decision to go 360 that much easier. But the demo will decide all tomorrow.

You make a good point, however I think I will stick to the buttons for my tricks, I have never really liked EA's 'put everything unto the right stick mechanic'.

You make a good point, however I think I will stick to the buttons for my tricks, I have never really liked EA's 'put everything unto the right stick mechanic'.

I agree, but after watching the Giant Bomb quicklook, that guy was pulling off some amazing tricks/scores with just the sticks.

Kud Dukan

I'm in the middle of my midterms right now, so I completely forgot there was a demo for this coming out tomorrow! Can't wait to finally get a chance to play a bit.

Added myself to the XBL list as well.

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
Quick summary so far:

• Option to change camera to 'classic' SSX, e.g closer
  • RiderNet offers friend suggestions based on scores/skills
  • EA considering Public Vs Dev contests
  • No custom soundtrack on demo
  • 'Tricky' wub soundeffects can be disabled

Demo looks awesome!

For all the people in the Nintendo 3DS demo limit thread that claimed no one plays demos 30 times, welcome to the SSX demo. Gonna play this a lot.

Top Bottom