• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This thread is about Serafitia

Status
Not open for further replies.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Rei_Toei said:
OMG WTF I DID THAT

:rolleyes

Did you miss the part where it was explained that Camilla registered, was approved, and -- according to bjork's correspondence -- most likely wasn't going to post with her account? Take your rolleyes somewhere else, ass.

Socreges

Banned
EviLore, relax. I'm pretty sure he was joking around, implying that we still thought they were the same person, but were logged on as two different ones. At any rate, it made me laugh.

-edit- Oh, he was serious.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Erm, no. I meant, they were both in the active list. That said, can I have my rolleyes back?

Wow, that's pertinent. Especially considering your OMG WTF is centered around Camilla's registration message and her login notice, with Sera being logged in as pretty much a given at this point.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
BuddyChrist83 said:
It's like a comic book in here. "Old Xorn was really Magneto, but the real Xorn just joined the team!"

:lol the mental image of this in the style of an old 40-50's comicbook cover made me chuckle.

Lakitu

st5fu
Willco said:
This thread needs kittens.

cute-kitten.JPG

Koshiro

Nearly 12,000 views?!?!?! Good lord who was this person, some sort of god? Koshiro is tres confused and noone will explain. :( Mind you, I guess that means I don't need to know.

KiNeSiS

Banned
I knew that a decent lookin broad who likes games... Nah I've known many...
I mean a hot female hardcore gamer is false :lol

Guys their are certain things that I look for in an Ideal woman, those being woman with the same passions.
I call it more than a preference for my ideal woman but moreso a criteria they must meet.
Females with beautiful singing voices do something for me as well.
We all know the average girl thats cool as hell, that makes her hotter than the big tittied girl with the phatty and bad attitude.

I love Games, Performing music
All I did was simply PM her because she was in the Tri-State area.

So what!! Picking up a girl off of the net to me is like ordering a Pizza!
Or I may just not want to come out.
Besides I don't come to dogs, dogs come to me.

The way she made such a big deal about it proved to me she was little more than a dude with his nuts tucked!
Sorry Play Boy you ain't gettin none of this anyway Fuck Outta Here!!!

Belfast

Matlock said:
This all smells suspiciously like a Federman joint.

Its quite possible. Especially considering it took this long to come to fruition (implying plenty of time for setup). However, it did start over at OA, so unless the conspirators planted evidence over there, it looks like it could be true. :(

Matlock

Banned
Well, I mean...it's still the internet where anything is possible. The point is, Federman and Sera teamed up on this kind of shit before...and Will saying he was PMING HER NOW was suspect.

I can conclude two things from this:

1. Federman is a dick
2. I'm overly paranoid

KiNeSiS

Banned
Don't Cry Mr. Serafita there is still work to be done.
It's not curtains just yet.
You can enjoy a career dancing with Chingy!!!!

I knew that was a tranny right THUUUUR!!
Bitch take off ya wig, ya weave, fake Haaair!!

51932475.jpg

hXc_thugg

I always was suspicious because she knew so much about Spider-Man. Thee only girls who like comics are weirdos with names like Chuck.

The girl who worked at my local comic shop was named Chuck.

Belfast

Yeah, just saying. Going through the effort of setting up a blog site, perhaps even buying the domain, etc. etc. etc. and creating all those pics and videos and fake entries and stuff would've just been far too much effort. Yeah, its possible, we've seen how far they'll go before, but they did a good job of covering their tracks if that's the case.

Kon Tiki

Banned
hXc_thugg said:
I always was suspicious because she knew so much about Spider-Man. Thee only girls who like comics are weirdos with names like Chuck.

The girl who worked at my local comic shop was named Chuck.

Name: Camilla <snip>

Do you cry during movies? Only when they are truly idiotic.

Ever thought an animated character was hot? Sorry, but..EW! NO!

Ever prank called someone? It was all I did for a while when I was younger.

<snip>.

There is your answer.

border

After the assassination of the Queen of the GAFers, Empress Mina of Opa-Ages claims that Lemurs will be the next fraud to be exposed:

Minakke said:
DO YOU HEAR THAT SERA? I HAVE OUTLASTED YOU! OVER 8 YEARS NOW AND I HAVEN'T BEEN EXPOSED FOR BEING ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN MYSELF! AT THIS RATE THERE WILL BE NO MORE GAFFETTES.

LEMURS. YOU ARE NEXT AS I ALREADY HAVE MY FIRST LEAD ON YOU.

;)

border said:
After the assassination of the Queen of the GAFers, Empress Mina of Opa-Ages claims that Lemurs will be the next fraud to be exposed:

;)

lmfao, this is the most entertaining thing I've seen on the Internet. :lol

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Camilla

Last Activity: Today 05:34 PM
Add Camilla to Your Buddy List Add Camilla to Your Ignore List

Forum Info Contact Info

When i click find all posts

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

WTF?! CONSPIRACY

GG-Duo

mightynine said:
Is the video the one of her licking a teddy bear?

I mean, the girl in the pic has been around on the net for YEARS. In fact, the first time I saw one of Sera's avatars, I thought "Damn, that looks like that other girl."

Yeah, I went through my "look at everyone's webcam" phase years ago.

EDIT: Never mind, just saw the vid. Not the same one.

EvilLore said:
No, you're right, there's a teddy bear licking vid too.

This is the ONLY thing that makes me believe this is real.

Mightynine, confirm?

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
duderon said:
When i click find all posts

WTF?! CONSPIRACY

i think it counts PMs as posts..

border said:

;)

i find it hilarious that she cares so much..

*groan* threads like this remind me why I don't post that much anymore. I believe in truth as much as the next person, but people somehow get hideously burned for the truth; and those who are driven to such desperation to conceal the truth in the manner that Sera apparently has (not that I approve of that either) are just as badly burned once exposed.

Why, I remember calling Mina on her fake pictures many, many moons ago (I seem to recall the facial structure and eyebrow shapes didn't match), only to be shouted down by a bunch of teenagers too busy typing with one hand and fapping with the other to think beyond their preposterous cyber-pr0n fantasies.

But I digress. I embraced the horror of it all a long time ago. We're all a bunch of sad geeks.

karasu

I can't really blame Sera. She never flat out whored herself, and this place does tend to treat women in strange ways. Fake pics aren't that big a deal.

karasu said:
I can't really blame Sera. She never flat out whored herself, and this place does tend to treat women in strange ways. Fake pics aren't that big a deal.

omg, you're probably a fake chick too!

KiNeSiS

Banned
quadriplegicjon said:
i find it hilarious that she cares so much..

She cares more than you think...

Got a Random IM.

Azel2k1: So how is your love affair with Sera doing now?
KiNeSiSetp: Never had one
KiNeSiSetp: Hows sunset strip going?
KiNeSiSetp: Collecting that paper?
Azel2k1: WHat's sunset strip?
KiNeSiSetp: thought you would know being your from cali
Azel2k1: That must be a SoCal thing.
KiNeSiSetp: your closer to the bay?
Azel2k1: Not any more.
Azel2k1: Not since '99.
KiNeSiSetp: I'm gonna be going to San Diego soon
KiNeSiSetp: I will then bury you beneath the mud
Azel2k1: Uh, I don't live in San Diego.
KiNeSiSetp: right but I'll track you down with my skip tracing expertise
KiNeSiSetp: and then your final resting place will await you.
KiNeSiSetp: under the dirt
KiNeSiSetp: the cold soil
KiNeSiSetp: But first before i smother the last fragments of light you will see, I give you time to reflect all of your sinister acts upon mankind.
Azel2k1: Whats this about reflecting?
KiNeSiSetp: All in due time lovely Ciao
Azel2k1: What is a Ciao for $200.
KiNeSiSetp: your smart enough to figure it out
KiNeSiSetp: I want you to know something.
KiNeSiSetp: Puerto Rican broads say I fuck like I'm loco, And Dominican woman call me the Rompe Todo!
Azel2k1: I do not know what that is supposed to mean.
Azel2k1: You fuck like a rabbit?
KiNeSiSetp: Rompe Todo= It rips everything
KiNeSiSetp: Nevertheless preparations are being made for your abode in the 6th circle of hell!
Azel2k1: Why 6th?
Azel2k1: Why not the 7th Portal?
KiNeSiSetp: I'll let you pick if you l
KiNeSiSetp: Well I got something I think we could split!
Azel2k1: Yeah, you can have the fake Sera I'll take the real one.
KiNeSiSetp: Nah I'm talkin about splittin your pussy bitch!

MINA LIVES!

Dilbert

Well, I've been thinking about this, and finally have enough thoughts together to say something.

First of all, I think this situation is far more sad than funny. I don't know much about Serafitia, but I think whoever said that there was a note of self-loathing in her final post was right on the money. It's one thing to want to remain anonymous, but think about what kind of self-value you must have to craft an entirely different persona for yourself to be more accepted...or to steal someone else's face because you think it's better than your own. Yes, what Sera has done is worthy of rebuke -- I'm not a fan of dishonesty, especially when it's dragged someone else into this mess -- but consider where those kind of choices must have come from before you are so quick to judge.

Second, while I'm on the subject of "quick to judge," I think that there are a lot of people on this board who ought to be considered accomplices to this situation. Do you want to know why there aren't more female posters here? Take a look around at your own behavior: all the little boys wanting to see ass and titties, all the judgmental fucks complaining that legitimately model-quality women don't meet their "high standards," all the misogynistic attitudes towards dating and marriage and children. I can certainly understand why Serafitia -- if she is a female -- would be tempted to be someone other than herself in this environment.

Finally, I feel terrible for Camilla. She is guilty of nothing more than having a pretty face...and all of a sudden she's involved in some bizarre situation. I can understand her decision not to post here, but it's too bad that she couldn't feel welcomed to this place.

More and more, I think it might be time for me to leave this place for good.

Acrylamid

Willco said:
Now that Lemurs is the only alleged female left, I think we know what needs to be done.

DNA testing. Photograph evidence. The works!
I wonder if there's a horse-riding forum out there where the only three male members have to post pics to prove their gender.

Is there some sort of NPD tracking for animal food ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom