• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

this week japanese magazine news of Gyakuten Not-Saiba

TreIII

Chris Michael said:
Super Robot Wars PS3 :eek:

already announced? my bad

Well, it's not much. All the reports talk about are the same "Super Robot Series" for PS3 announcement that has been around since the PS3 was announced. The major change? Changing the "Banpresto" publisher tag to "Bandai Namco Games", reflecting how Banpresto will be officially assimilated by the end of this month...

Any way...Miles Edgeworth makes the game all the more worth it.

EDIT: Oooh, and Inazuma 11 for August, as well as a new Sangokushi Taisen from Sega? Kick ass!

jvalioli

Nemesis556 said:
Well still I don't see why they wouldn't include once case where we get to prosecute someone in Phoenix's defense.

As for this title itself, is this the project I've heard about?

And if so, April 20th? ?>_>
I think that could work. I think it might actually work well as a tutorial case since we can't face off against Payne. Also, our summary doesn't mention anything about court; we need more info about this!

That is the Gyakuten Saiban concert. We were expecting the announcement then but uh...I guess now they will just reveal more about it. Maybe a trailer or something.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. @ Perfect Prosecutor!!!!

Damn I already got beaten to it. I wonder how they're going to juggle the two series then in terms of timeline.

angelfly

Linkzg said:
SOMEONE! WHAT IS THIS !?! Another Band Brothers?! please?!
I really hope it's new but it could turn out to be the original with the songs from the expansion pack included.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
schuelma said:
What's this?
souleater.jpg

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
OMG a Edgeworth/Gumshoe game! :O

Please stop ignoring Band Bros NoA, and announce Tingle RPG, ASH and Soma Bringer already. :(

Firestorm

Perfect Prosecutor (DS/Capcom/??)
* A law adventure game where you act as the prosecutor.
* Main characters are Miles Edgeworth, Dick Gumshoe
* You control Edgeworth, searching for overlooked evidence and inconsistencies at the crime scene.
* New search and deduction systems are introduced.

FHYOSDFLJ:SHJDA:EJFS HAIOF SFH SODF S HOLOY SHIAT SHF:OSFJ:SFS HOLY SHIT HOSFJH:SF HOLY SHIT

This week's Famitsu seems to be a pretty big issue with lots of announcements, there's also supposed to be a White Knight Story blowout right?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Band Brothers DX(DS/Nintendo/6-26)
* Over 30 tracks chosen from classical and J-pop
* Over 50 different instruments usable
* NES is a usable instrument
* Play guitar by strumming with the pen
* Up to 6-player local jam sessions
* Singing mode with karaoke for both base game and DLC
* Over 100 tracks through DLC

Barakov

Error said:
http://blog.annbr.com/uploads/2007/12/souleater.jpg

A licensed game, eh? Can't really be hopeful for that.

As for SRW PS3,
If it is indeed a SRW game
: Please don't be 3D. Please don't be 3D. Please don't be 3D. Please don't be 3D. Please don't be 3D. Please don't be 3D.Please don't be 3D. Please don't be 3D. Please don't be 3D. Please don't be 3D. Please don't be 3D.

Euphor!a said:
What is Motorstorm Complete? Is that like a version with all the DLC? Was it released in the US?

It's probably a re-release with all the DLC. I don't think anything like that has dropped in the US.

angelfly

Error said:

Oh shit! Will import this on day 1. I still enjoy the original every now and then.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Error said:
Perfect Prosecutor (DS/Capcom/??)
* A law adventure game where you act as the prosecutor.
* Main characters are Miles Edgeworth, Dick Gumshoe
* You control Edgeworth, searching for overlooked evidence and inconsistencies at the crime scene.
* New search and deduction systems are introduced.

Twilight Syndrome: Legend of the Forbidden City (DS/スパイク/7-24)
* New work within the series
* Main character, schoolgirl Mizuki, is led on a chain of horror after receiving a strange chain mail.
* Mizuki: UENO Mami, Riko: HORI Yuri, Reika: SHIHONO Ryo
* Scrolling right and left, you can examine interesting places, checking the truth of rumors

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

1204424474271.gif

1207699014903.gif

Firestorm

So is this the news that whats-her-face that's in charge of the Ace Attorney series said was happening? Because holy shit she has DELIVERED. This is way out of left field, unlike Ace Attorney 5 would have been.

Euphor!a

Banned
Barakov said:
It's probably a re-release with all the DLC. I don't think anything like that has dropped in the US.

That sounds good, I never got around to picking up Motorstorm I guess I'll be importing this, assuming it isn't announced for the US or EU.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Famitsu tomorrow? Or today, depending on which part of the world you at. We need those White Knight Chronicle details!!!

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Motorstorm Complete, huh?

as i recall, the Japanese version of Motorstorm didn't get the online portion of the game we got.

so i'll bet its got the whole game we got + the DLC

jj984jj

What's Twilight Syndrome? It looks like an interesting series.

Chris Michael said:
New?

Persona 4 - July 10th

dunno about the new info
No, the date is not new.

Chris Michael said:
Next issue:
New info on Sigma Harmonics, Wiiware games(?), and Valkyrie of the Battlefield

Hmm... that timing might suggest that there'll be some major WiiWare announcements at the NOA Media Summit. Then again, maybe not.

Redd

Capcom's my favorite third party developer this gen. An Edgeworth game and more Dick Gumshoe!!!!!!!!! Wow Gumshoe seems to be in every game, the man must be very popular.

jj984jj

Father_Brain said:
Hmm... that timing might suggest that there'll be some major WiiWare announcements at the NOA Media Summit. Then again, maybe not.
If nothing new at least we'll get to find out about Telltale's new game.

Hunahan

Banned
I could see the new Edgeworth game being similar to Apollo Justice in terms of pulling the ol' switcheroo on "not involving" Phoenix and Co. as the game progresses.

Or, maybe, they're going to try their luck at double product lines. I could easily see that blowing up in their face in terms of oversaturation, however.

Guess we'll find out.

Either way, I'll give it a go.

Firestorm

Hunahan said:
I could see the new Edgeworth game being similar to Apollo Justice in terms of pulling the ol' switcheroo on "not involving" Phoenix and Co. as the game progresses.

Or, maybe, they're going to try their luck at double product lines. I could easily see that blowing up in their face in terms of oversaturation, however.

Guess we'll find out.

Either way, I'll give it a go.

Wouldn't it involve Phoenix and co. though? I mean. Edgeworth and Phoenix are pretty deeply connected. I want to know what happened to Edgeworth.

Error said:

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Best news ever. I'm a huge Band Brothers fan, but I was afraid the series was dead. Oh please please PLEASE pick this up, NOA. I can import again, but it would be a shame to miss out on DLC.

Cynar

Wow, perfect prosecutor is a day 1 buy. As long as they stay away from the abortion of a cast that is in Apollo Justice. :D

AniHawk

It's going to be really interesting playing as a prosecutor and making it a position for the protagonist, since the prosecutor has been the antagonist for about five games already.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
davepoobond said:
Motorstorm Complete, huh?

as i recall, the Japanese version of Motorstorm didn't get the online portion of the game we got.

so i'll bet its got the whole game we got + the DLC

The J-version of the game did get online later on, also as DLC. It was quite some time ago, so I can't remember if they charged for this or not...I don't believe they did. I never really played much of Motorstorm, so I will be getting this and finally getting rid of the original Japanese release.

Osuwari

damn, a new ace attorney game.

i just started the series (lttp i know) and so far i'm at #1. i have 2 and 3 waiting and i ordered 4 already.

looks like i'll have games to look forward to after all this year on DS.

Top Bottom