• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

this week japanese magazine news of Gyakuten Not-Saiba

Perfect Prosecutor (DS/Capcom/??)
* A law adventure game where you act as the prosecutor.
* Main characters are Miles Edgeworth, Dick Gumshoe
* You control Edgeworth, searching for overlooked evidence and inconsistencies at the crime scene.
* New search and deduction systems are introduced.
:0!!!!

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Cynar said:
Wow, perfect prosecutor is a day 1 buy. As long as they stay away from the abortion of a cast that is in Apollo Justice. :D

Apollo's cast is awesome. They stand more to lose if they abandon them now. Shouldnt have made Phoenix the central character of 4, thats obvious

Hootie

Error said:
* You control Edgeworth, searching for overlooked evidence and inconsistencies at the crime scene.

WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT

My heads about to explode from a combination of this, GTA IV, getting pwnt in N+, among many other things.

JoeFu

Banned
Perfect Prosecutor AND A NEW BAND BROS.....

AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOME!!!!

Can't wait. I hope we get info on the next Gyakuten Saiban though.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
1432woy.png

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Pretty good score for We Are Fossil Holders. RED is a great little company. I still don't expect to import it, though... It's a good candidate for a western release but if there's no release, no big deal.

Band Brothers DX(DS/Nintendo/6-26)
* Over 30 tracks chosen from classical and J-pop
* Over 50 different instruments usable
* NES is a usable instrument
* Play guitar by strumming with the pen
* Up to 6-player local jam sessions
* Singing mode with karaoke for both base game and DLC
* Over 100 tracks through DLC

OH MY FUCKING GOD A BAND BROTHERS SEQUEL?!

Kusagari

Error said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMG! CAPCOM ARE GOD!

Redd

Cynar said:
Wow, perfect prosecutor is a day 1 buy. As long as they stay away from the abortion of a cast that is in Apollo Justice. :D

What no, Apollo and Trucy had great chemisty. The only thing I didn't like about Ace Attorney 4 was that damn Perceive system. Don't know what everyone else is complaining about but Phoenix was pretty good too in a mentor role. Can't wait for the next game when they come back.

TheGreatDave said:
OH MY FUCKING GOD A BAND BROTHERS SEQUEL?!

This needs to be said over and over and over again. Guys, this is my E3 right here. These two games are what I've been dying to play for years.

jvalioli

dr3upmushroom said:
Wonder if they are planning on doing two franchises at the same time, or are they killing AJ early, which I doubt since it's the best selling AA.
The title not being Gyakuten Saiban 5 implies that they are continuing a defense attorney series, whether it be Phoenix, Apollo, or someone new. And I don't think they would decide whether to continue with AJ based on sales since I think even a bad quality game would have brought high sales. Oh well, we'll see.

justchris

Error said:

This, right here, all that matters. Total fucking win. Day 1, etc.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
SRW PS3!

Please be HD 2D. Please be HD 2D. Please be HD 2D. Please be HD 2D. Please be HD 2D.
Please be HD 2D. Please be HD 2D. Please be HD 2D. Please be HD 2D. Please be HD 2D.

;_;

Firestorm said:
Wouldn't it involve Phoenix and co. though? I mean. Edgeworth and Phoenix are pretty deeply connected. I want to know what happened to Edgeworth.

Who knows?

Maybe we get to see some of Edgeworth's cases after his first trial (also Mia's first trial) and before SL-9 as well. Phoenix wasn't involved yet then.

antispin said:
SNAP @ Band Brothers DX!!!!!! Sounds awesome. Was the first one ever localized?

No. The only way I will ever forgive NOA for that is if they localize DX. Otherwise, things will happen that I cannot post on here for fear of being indicted.

jvalioli

Golden Darkness said:
Who knows?

Maybe we get to see some of Edgeworth's cases after his first trial (also Mia's first trial) and before SL-9 as well. Phoenix wasn't involved yet then.
Yes, and then Perfect Prosecutor would be the perfect name since he hadn't been defeated until Phoenix came. So many possibilities!

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Error said:

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

:D :D :D :D :D :D

EDGEWORTH YEEEESSSSSS

I kinda wanna know what happens next for Apollo though. I grew to like him.
...Well, okay, I'm only on the 4th case, but my point still stands.

Edgey and Dick is a better idea, though.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
grandjedi6 said:
I'm a little worried about Capcom oversaturating the Ace Attorney series

A little worried?

*looks at Street Fighter, Mega Man, and Viewtiful Joe*

I'd be very worried

grandjedi6 said:
I know, Soma Bringer isn't worth it

I will cut you

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Golden Darkness said:
Who knows?

Or maybe they just wont involve Phoenix?

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
grandjedi6 said:
I'm a little worried about Capcom oversaturating the Ace Attorney series

Well, 5 main games with one spinoff is definitely not over saturating the market.

I am counting one of the five main games as Gyakuten Saiban 5, which has been announced, but not revealed. This game starring edgeworth is definitely a spinoff.

Hopefully we get more adventures with Apollo and Co. announced pretty soon.

Band Brothers DX(DS/Nintendo/6-26)
* Over 30 tracks chosen from classical and J-pop
* Over 50 different instruments usable
* NES is a usable instrument
* Play guitar by strumming with the pen
* Up to 6-player local jam sessions
* Singing mode with karaoke for both base game and DLC
* Over 100 tracks through DLC

Im so happy.

can you download DLC in America? how does DLC work on the DS?

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Linkzg said:
Im so happy.

can you download DLC in America? how does DLC work on the DS?

I'd guess Demo stations. They are pretty common in Japan I thought...maybe through the demo channel if Nintendo is smart

grandjedi6

Hcoregamer00 said:
Well, 5 main games with one spinoff is definitely not over saturating the market.

I am counting one of the five main games as Gyakuten Saiban 5, which has been announced, but not revealed. This game starring edgeworth is definitely a spinoff.

Uh 5 games with one spinoff in 3 years is definitely oversaturation on a level only Capcom could achieve

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Hcoregamer00 said:

5 main games, 3 ports and one spinoff

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
oh shit!

I'm guessing the gameplay will be more offensive than AA's defensive style of play.

HK-47 said:
I'd guess Demo stations. They are pretty common in Japan I thought...maybe through the demo channel if Nintendo is smart

shit

whatever, im importing and hopefully something will be figured out.

Narag

Maybe we'll get Defense/Prosecutor games that have connectivity.
I shoudln't be giving them horrible ideas.

lupin23rd

Not directly from Famitsu (although it probably originates from there), but Souta's blog lists a new Fire Emblem for Wii - Unmei no Daichi is the subtitle.

Also a new Wii Famicom Wars?

grandjedi6

lupin23rd said:
Not directly from Famitsu (although it probably originates from there), but Souta's blog lists a new Fire Emblem for Wii - Unmei no Daichi is the subtitle.

Also a new Wii Famicom Wars?

What? Link NOW

Firestorm

grandjedi6 said:
Uh 5 games with one spinoff in 3 years is definitely oversaturation on a level only Capcom could achieve

7 years actually. I'm fairly sure we won't be getting the games as quickly as we did now that they can't just translate existing games.

Top Bottom