• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THURSDAYTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezy

Everyone who has seen this thread has replied. All thanks to Drinky...

Edit:WTF?! The views just shot up! Just when the forum was working normally again...

monkeyrun

civilstrife said:
If a member can be banned for purposefully posting fake info, then so should a mod.

Seriously, this place has gone to hell.

Double standards for the win.
someone should be banned tomorrow

Revolution.jpg

Razoric

Banned
Drinky Crow said:
gaimeguy, okay. self-ban for no thursdayton. dunno if i wanna be around when it all comes down, anyhow.

:lol :lol :lol

please dont tell me nintendo fans will be vindicated. the end of gaf is here

Setanta

Drinky Crow said:
gaimeguy, okay. self-ban for no thursdayton. dunno if i wanna be around when it all comes down, anyhow.

What could be worse than Nintendo unveiling a Controller, if it is all true? :D

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
BTW anybody who believes anything in this thread should be the one to be banned rather than the people posting in them. This shit is so grandious I can see why Drinky has so much fun when someone bites :lol

Do you guys *know* it's a joke. Sure, it would be a pretty funny one if it was but willing to ban himself if it's not true? The way he's seriously answering questions in this thread? He's not treating it like a joke. It's everyone around him that is (they assume he is joking).

I don't believe, but I don't dis-believe. And isn't that enough to continue believing? I guess we'll all find out tomorrow.

Loki

Count of Concision
Beezy said:
Everyone who has seen this thread has replied.

I haven't. Oh, wait... ;)

Drinky Crow said:

Man, you're really going all out for this, eh Doug? :D

-jinx-'s edit was quite possibly the most brilliant post in the history of GAF (along with the topic post, of course). :p

White Man

I saw a mushroom-shaped beacon floating over Thursday the 19th on my calendar this morning. It was so shocking that I could barely continue translating these golden GC discs from Reformed Hyrulian to English

Amir0x

Banned
scola said:
BTW anybody who believes anything in this thread should be the one to be banned rather than the people posting in them. This shit is so grandious I can see why Drinky has so much fun when someone bites :lol

I think you might be...reluctant to post such things before you hear Thursdayton.

Dilbert

Holy crap, it's been crazy just trying to keep my PM box somewhat empty.

I seriously can't say very much -- my earlier post quickly earned an angry phone call from someone, and I don't want to go through that AGAIN -- but I think that tomorrow will seriously be a revelation to all of you.

Nintendo IS watching this board (among others), and they listen to everything you say. One of their revolutions is a change in philosophy -- they intend to bend over backward to accommodate their userbase, and they have been taking VERY careful notes about all of the gripes and questions people have expressed this week. Whatever happens tomorrow, it will be VERY clear that Nintendo FANS are what this Revolution is all about.

DSFan1970

This is hysterical. This board is the best. Gotta love Thursdayton. One way or another we all will be still talking about this next year.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
oh man, shits starting to leak all over the net.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
-jinx- said:

I seriously can't say very much -- my earlier post quickly earned an angry phone call from someone, and I don't want to go through that AGAIN -- but I think that tomorrow will seriously be a revelation to all of you.

Nintendo IS watching this board (among others), and they listen to everything you say. One of their revolutions is a change in philosophy -- they intend to bend over backward to accommodate their userbase, and they have been taking VERY careful notes about all of the gripes and questions people have expressed this week. Whatever happens tomorrow, it will be VERY clear that Nintendo FANS are what this Revolution is all about.

The turning of the screw! :lol :lol

I can't help but feel your reference to Nintendo fans is meant as a dig..i.e. the revelation will be how stupid and gullible they are ;)

This is entertaining though! :D

BarneyBP

It's funny to a degree, but I want the people who are believing this to realize for sure its a joke.

No thursday announcement, not this time.

If you want to go on believing because its exciting and it gets you through today, then cool.

Razoric

Banned
-jinx- said:

Ask Sony what they thought of the controller response.

:D

Drinky Crow said:

Humm. Now we're getting serious. Youre going to ban yourself if nothing happens tomorrow lol

It's funny to a degree, but I want the people who are believing this to realize for sure its a joke.

No thursday announcement, not this time.

If you want to go on believing because its exciting and it gets you through today, then cool.

How can you know this? You can't.

Loki

Count of Concision
Between this and Wall Guy, E3 has surpassed my expectations despite the dismal showings from MS and Nintendo. This more than makes up for the loss of the OT forum for a few days. :D

Jimbob

how come people are finding out about this now? I would assume that this sort of announcement would be Nintendo's best kept secret (and thats saying something). So how come it has gotten out, has everyone working for Nintendo decided suddenly to spill the beans in private?

cuz its hard to keep secrets on the show floor? just sayin's all.

fuck, lunch break over. someone may drop the bomb before me; who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom