• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Time to get classy, GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masked Man

I said wow
godot.png

So much love for this. <3

Yesterday i was stuck at a station in some small village and hat to wait 3 hours forr my train. and it rained so hard, at least there was a roof i could sit under.
i spend an hour or two humming the fraguence of dark coffee and better my mood.

totowhoa

Banned
Fuck, I wish it was legal to sell liquor on the Good Lord's Day here. All I have now is tequila and that's strictly for mixing, not for sipping.

The OP is awesome. Rain + Coltrane right now. Going to settle for a mixed drink and cigarette.

FoxSpirit

Hmmm...
*drinks some Captain Morgans*
A whiskey would be more classy but a Whiskey surpassing Captain Morgans is damn expensive.

Ah, such a chill mood :)

Zeppu

So, um. This has pretty much been on (the rain and the log, the music changes) since I saw this topic. I've heard music with the rain in the background. I watched episodes just before I slept with the rain in the background and fell asleep to just the rain. I've played Professor Layton and listened the the rain and the log of fire while solving mysteries.

I like it. I like it very very much.

Being at home, knowing you don't have to go anywhere and turning this on is so awesome.

Aw shit! That's....just so good! You get me a mp3 of both the song and the rainy sounds together and I'll proclaim you the right hand of God.

Edit: That or an iPhone app that let's us do the same! I need this on the go!

Edit 2: Ah, there's rainy mood for the iPhone!

Splinter

Fuck you op.

I've been shopping for a new suit all day, trying to find a relatively cheap one. Now I feel like spending 3x what I wanted, and I probably will.

I'm serious. Fuck you.

SmokyDave

I have a decent jazz collection.

I have rain & storm MP3's.

Prior to this topic I had never put them together.

Thank you, OP. My evening smoke just got a little classier.

Raydeen

It was a laden, storm filled night. A hazy smoke filled the wet, humid air as she walked through the door. A dame. Legs as long as the effiel tower and an attitude to match. "So, are you the Private Dick?".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom