• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TitanFall 2: Live Fire Update Trailer

opricnik

Banned
Release a free trial or f2p with level cap or multiplayer starter pack ffs i want to play this game but low on budget and no interest in campaign

Looks ok.

I realized today why im just indifferent to this game. Its just too generic. Everything feels like it was taken from something else with no real identity of its own. The universe, the characters, the gameplay, none of it feels unique or interesting to me.

Yes to new maps. No to new maps for one pilots only mode.

It would be nice to see them in other pilot vs pilot modes however I'm happy to see smaller, more focused pilot vs pilot maps. The pilot vs pilot gametypes really don't mesh all that well with some of the larger maps, and something like pilot vs pilot on Crash Site is my absolute least favourite thing to play in Titanfall 2.

bigJP

Looks ok.

I realized today why im just indifferent to this game. Its just too generic. Everything feels like it was taken from something else with no real identity of its own. The universe, the characters, the gameplay, none of it feels unique or interesting to me.

not sure if you've ever played tf, but the game is nothing like anything out there. the movement, the titans,...

Good trailer.

Looks ok.

Please point me to the other games that play remotely similarly and I will be all over them.

One of the best games of 2016 gets better and better... FO FREE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MMtDSrcXYU

Someone already made a GIF of the new execution.

8fDzhkz.gif
tumblr_mbmabiwd5Y1r9zp6fo1_500.gif

Cathcart

The game is called Titanfall, yet there are no Titans to be found in this new mode. Is EA giving them pressure to to make it more Call Of Duty like? Sad...

It's weird how much time you spend following Link around during The Legend of Zelda.

The game is called Titanfall but most of the intro video and a good bit of the story is about how badass the pilots are and their synergy with the titans. It's just that "Titans But Oh Yeah The Pilots Do Cool Stuff Too" wasn't as catchy on the front of the box.

Top Bottom