• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 - what a great single player campaign!

Agreed. I was LTTP also I played it this year. It's pretty much the only FPS I've played this Gen (if BF4 doesn't count) and the first time I really tried to play FPS with a controller. If only all FPS controlled with a controller like this it just feels beautiful. Great single player campaign that is set off with a really awesome play feel. Game doesn't get enough credit or attention.

Last edited:

desertdroog

I have nothing to add other than OP is correct. The single player campaign was amazing and a great experience. Feels were had, good times were found and I wish I could play it again for the first time, every time.

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
Too bad few people bought. I loved this game. Even had a LTTP:

And nice that you also loved
519d6d0a2ec623bf587a7ea780aad2e11bf41c0f_hq.gif

I recommend Doom 2016 and Eternal
giphy.gif

_Spr_Drnk

Banned
The original game was one of the few XBox exclusives I was interested in. Just got a new copy of TF2 for 8 quid the other week too, just need to finish up Division 2 then I'm all in. A friend said the campaign was awesome as well, and left them 'emotional'.

Top Bottom