• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 60 fps gameplay.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
So hyped for this game. I hope the 360 version is good, or that the PS4 version comes sooner rather than later. At least I hope there's a PS4 version eventually.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Usually wouldn't be into a game like this but actually looks really fun. This 60fps footage looks great as well.

It's cool to see two Titan's fighting and then infantry fighting each other nearby.

The first time i saw the game memories of Quake 3 arena and Unreal Tournament poped out in my mind, this will be a good game for people who miss that kind of multiplayer FPS.

Downloading now, ready to GIF. Any particular times you want me to look at?

1:25 for some reason just looks really good. Probably the animation that does it.

2:52 for titan fall.

3:12 for bullet catching + gibbs.

3:27 for the grab.

4:35 for ejection.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I really want to know what the 360 version looks like.

Mister D

Thank you based PC gaming. I saw that this was exclusive during the MS press conference and started seeing cracks in my Fuck Off MS facade, but then it was confirmed to be coming to PC and that facade went back to being rock hard. Despite some of the headaches associated with PC gaming and me having to adapt to mouse and keyboard for certain games after using controllers all my life I'm really glad I got into PC gaming late last year.

2San

It looks amazing. With this and destiny, I honestly think the CoD and Halo days are over. I highly prefer playing on controller, I hope the 360 version is good. :x

I wanted COD to be Xbone exclusive, this is the next best thing, hopefully it works in coaxing the COD fanbase to stay on board with Xbone *fingers crossed*

Not a big CoD fan after CoD4, but the pilot/mech dynamic, the high player mobility, the smooth gunplay; I got hyped. Not the most visually impressive shooter out there, but it looks really good in motion at 60fps. Thank God it's coming to PC.

Teleporter

PC version confirmed? Oh baby one more reason to go PS4 on the nextgen! Ill play this bad boy on my bad boy grow up pc! Nice!

tatsuki

titan2.gif

titan1.gif

pa22word

Game looks dreadfully boring. I thought people said this was bringing mobility back to FPS games? Base movement speed looks slow as molasses, no crosshairs at all during sprint, and IRON SIGHTS YAY.

Looks like another slow and derivative console shooter. Really disappointing.

The first time i saw the game memories of Quake 3 arena and Unreal Tournament poped out in my mind, this will be a good game for people who miss that kind of multiplayer FPS.

How so? Looks like soldiers can take close to no damage at all before they die, which is much more in line with games like Battlefield or Call of Duty.

That said, I watched this knowing next to nothing about the game and while I am really not into the setting, the perceived genral fluidness and "snappiness" makes this look really, really good.

Momentary

Banned
120fps PC gaming goodness ahoy with this game. Looks damn good for a Source game. Which also means that it'll run mid range hardware without a hitch.

i-Lo

Is the trailer or the game is 60fps as well? Also are they really using an updated version of the source engine?

Seeing that screen pop up in the top right of the character telling you what to do...

...I wonder if they would do something on the One, since everybody has Kinect, that while playing multiplayer if somebody talks, their head pops up in the corner of your screen as they speak.

That would be badass, IMO. Unneeded, probably, but badass.

FACE

Banned
Game looks dreadfully boring. I thought people said this was bringing mobility back to FPS games? Base movement speed looks slow as molasses, no crosshairs at all during sprint, and IRON SIGHTS YAY.

Looks like another slow and derivative console shooter. Really disappointing.

That ironsights picture is amazing, thank you.

Top Bottom