• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall Beta now taking applications, the thread of begging and whining

Yaari

Wow. I went through redeeming, I see "Titanfall blabla". Got a lame smirk on my face. And then it tells me "Something went wrong". Ok. I'm going to bang my head into a wall now.

lol those pc codes go so fast. I think im too old to keep up with the young clickers. Ill just watch my mailbox, "this code has already been used" is just too sad to keep seeing lol. Enjoy you lucky ones!

I put in the code and saw titanfall pop up and got excited then it said already used :(

Ryaaan14

Banned
I know people are in zero fucks given mode right now but it's my birthday tomorrow and took 6 days off work. I would be really grateful for a PC code. :_|

Nabs

Well, it's telling me that it's at 20% after 2 minutes and download rate is at 10MB/s, which cannot be true because my top download rate is 3MB/s.

And I already had Origin installed.

That's the power of Origin. (and that's also why people claim it's 2x as fast as Steam)

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Well, it's telling me that it's at 20% after 2 minutes and download rate is at 10MB/s, which cannot be true because my top download rate is 3MB/s.

And I already had Origin installed.

mine got to 30% in about 2 minutes but now it's crawling. It's gone up 4% in 5 minutes. 80/20 connection

Top Bottom