• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall Beta now taking applications, the thread of begging and whining

This thread is fucking hilarious. I've never seen so much begging. Or maybe I haven't followed a beta thread this closely,

Kudos, Respawn.

Yeah they gotta be laughing, all the way to the bank...

Scrooge-mcduck.jpg

Damn some people are so thirsty. I hope I get a code through the sign ups tomorrow, this beta is gonna convince me if I will buy the game on the 11th or not.

Rndm

No, go to sleep now!

What about you? Looks like you're German as well. Gosh I should go to sleep now as well, but just can't. This thread is like a drug... that's weird. And I wasn't even excited to play it on PC, usually don't even play PC games.. WEIRD.

Kagey K

Banned
Bah! I just got an email and got excited only to open it and find out its a freaking DC Universe Valentines present. Dammit.

geeko

I guess I should be patient. But I swear every time there is a limited acess beta I want in, I start frothing at the mouth. Its soo hard to be patient when others are playing.

derExperte

What about you? Looks like you're German as well. Gosh I should go to sleep now as well, but just can't. This thread is like a drug... that's weird. And I wasn't even excited to play it on PC, usually don't even play PC games.. WEIRD.

Indeed I am and it's damn late here. But I'm old and old people need less sleep. Everyone else should go to bed, I'll totally message you guys if more codes show up.

Top Bottom