• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall Beta now taking applications, the thread of begging and whining

Salih

i know the moment i stop F5'ing suddenly that respawn guy comes back with a batch of new codes. A BATCH OF NEW CODES! Can't leave now! NOT NOW!

styl3s

yahrYk8.png
Dane Cook is a PC elitists? His whole personality just makes so much sense now.

i know the moment i stop F5'ing suddenly that respawn guy comes back with a batch of new codes. A BATCH OF NEW CODES! Can't leave now! NOT NOW!

Don't worry, my personal luck dictates that with me now eagerly awaiting a code there will likely not be anymore tonight, if anything, it's most likely to come while I post this and miss the opportunity myself (pretty sure we must all feel this way by now)

Ok two more:

TPRNL5P H5TF5K6
7MLWBN5 4690KPN

Remember this is for MY COKE REWARDS... this is NOT TITANFALL. Notice that the codes are too short for that, and don't fit into either the Origin or Xbox code formats, this is for use on www.mycokerewards.com

daman824

I don't need an origin account for the xb1 beta right? And it auto signs you up for the newsletter too right? I signed up pretty early but want to know if I'm already screwed.

2San

9ms ping, no lag. I'm pretty sure I'm close to one of these servers. :eek:

If you turn vsync of the framerate is locked at 60fps, not sure if this is intentional.

I'm having good fun till now. I'm playing postive with controller on PC, so is there auto aim or not? I didn't notice any in the tutorial at least.

I hate to be looking for a handout to come along, but I'll be pretty disappointed if EA sends me a code at the last second on the 17, with me getting on a plane early in the AM on the 18th.

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS

IT IS POSSIBLE

I GOT ONE OF VINCE'S CODES

Can't belive this. I guessed E immediately and it worked.

/dances around the room

luiztfc

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS

IT IS POSSIBLE

I GOT ONE OF VINCE'S CODES

Can't belive this. I guessed E immediately and it worked.

/dances around the room

Well, answer the man!

Vince Zampella ‏@VinceZampella 1 min
Whoever gets the code, tweet back and let us all know

I move that this thread be rebranded as a full time mycokerewards thread all in favor?

*mob shouts a chorus of "ayes"*

Ok the motion is passed, please limit future discussion to mycokerewards.

So what do you think guys, I have 2,875 MCR points... but there just doesn't seem to be anything worth spending it on. I'm seriously thinking about that toaster at this point. Not because I really want it, but like... where else should my points go? Am I missing something? The sweepstakes all seem like super poor odds... the items all suck... what does that leave? :(

Top Bottom