• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLOU Remake PS5 Footage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strategize

From what it looks like, they obvoiusly wanted P1 and P2 to remain distinct mechanically. The A.I plus other smaller tweaks will be the difference, but you can't tell from that encounter because of the difficulty, it looks like normal or easy because of barely taking damage when hit.

Draugoth

Gold Member

neZCjVs.jpeg

Topher

Gold Member
GG Sony

This is what happens when refuse to show shit until the last minute. Shpeshal fucking nick of all people gets to control the narrative

Please just give me enhanced melee.

He doesn't get to control the narrative in that we already know the story, but yeah.....what the fuck is going on with ND and these leaks? Seems they have a mole.

ChiefDada

Gold Member
HDR transfer doesn’t wash shit out that much. That’s some shit going on, and it’s not hDr

Yeah we'll see if upcoming leaks have different look I suppose.

Now that I think about it though, God of War 2018 looks super washed out on my oled if i turn HDR so it could be significant imo.

Last edited:

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
My sister is bonkers for TLOU, especially the second one.

I have to respect, and admit that the games were quite an achievement. But personally I'm a little tired. It's really not my thing.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Looks like there is a 40 FPS mode.

But man the visuals are rough. I was not expecting it to look worse than TLOU2. did they just upgrade the cutscenes and forgot about the gameplay sections? What is even going on here? Why is the lighting so bad in this scene?

I mean it looks better than the remaster. They have added some foliage in this section. Lighting is improved but this doesnt feel like a generational leap over even the PS3 version. TLOU2 looks way better than this.

Thats something really weird happening at ND. How this studio keep getting hit by leaks? And Sony is like idc 🥵 lol bizarre

Let me guess, some crazy fans unhappy with tl0u2? 🥲

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

But man the visuals are rough. I was not expecting it to look worse than TLOU2. did they just upgrade the cutscenes and forgot about the gameplay sections? What is even going on here? Why is the lighting so bad in this scene?

I mean it looks better than the remaster. They have added some foliage in this section. Lighting is improved but this doesnt feel like a generational leap over even the PS3 version. TLOU2 looks way better than this.

So it’s about “feel now” and not looks? It’s literally a generational leap tech wise over the PS3 if you keep saying it’s a PS4 game. Find a narrative and stick to it.

SlimySnake

So the entire Pittsburgh area looks like this. I have no idea why they kept this terrible lighting filter for the remake. It's the classic PS3 era orange piss filter i thought we had left behind. Pittsburgh was never the best looking area in the game, but I had really hoped they would be going back and completely redoing the visuals instead of simply enhancing them.

This is no SOTC or Demon Souls caliber remake. I am quite frankly surprised by how similar this looks to the remaster. Shouldve given this to Bluepoint.

Pedro Motta

So the entire Pittsburgh area looks like this. I have no idea why they kept this terrible lighting filter for the remake. It's the classic PS3 era orange piss filter i thought we had left behind. Pittsburgh was never the best looking area in the game, but I had really hoped they would be going back and completely redoing the visuals instead of simply enhancing them.

This is no SOTC or Demon Souls caliber remake. I am quite frankly surprised by how similar this looks to the remaster. Shouldve given this to Bluepoint.
giphy.gif

Topher

Gold Member

Great! Don't buy the game.

GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Last edited:

Stooky

Most of tlou2 was overcast. Two totally different looks.

SlimySnake

Wish we'd get off the graphics shit already

Looks like i'm not getting P2 melee. So fucking annoyed
Yeah. No P2 melee. No P2 motion matching animations. No P2 AI. No P2 enemy callouts. I am struggling to see what they actually added here. It is 1:1 copy of the Remaster.

I was hoping for a return to original TLOU2 gameplay reveal graphics lmao.
AncientEachJabiru-max-1mb.gif

YFFP314.gif

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
These type of responses are my top 5 most hated viewpoints by the gaming community. It's so ridiculous that it's mindblowing that people like this exist sometimes. It's a freaking remake of a game. They made a better version of one of the best games of that generation. They are selling it soon......BIG DEAL! If this is a cash grab, then practically every remake is a cash grab. Like what the hell are we talking about here?

Do we like games or do we not like games?
Thank you my brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom