• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMobile Tuesdays |OT| Get your Free Shit !

Finally got the app to work after tons of errors and crashes. A Mariners shirt for $8.54 including shipping isn't bad at all.
I suppose it's just as well the Domino's thing is over - on the way to driving my kids to school this morning my son said, "Please no pizza tonight" and my daughter said, "Yeah - those tasted like sweaty fingers".

LiK

My friend just had this issue. She contacted their customer service and they're going to reset her app. Try the same?

Am I doing something wrong on this? When I try to order through Shoprunner, it launches the mlbshop site and doesn't reflect free shipping...feeling like such a noob right now. :(

I have to call CSR? I'll try deleting and reinstalling.

Biske

This. I've gotten a free pizza, two free movie rentals, two free frosties, and a $6 (shipping only) Noah Syndergaard t-shirt for my son so far. Not hating them right now. Especially after they recently allowed me to upgrade both my lines to 6GB data (from 2) without raising the price.

I love the free stuff and I actually really like T-Mobile but the experience on this app and getting it to work and the codes to work, always is a frustrating mess that leaves me with negative impressions.

yodandy

There's no way Cs can "reset" the app. It's a rep blowing smoke to get a person off the phone.

Yup, lol. Even their twitter is blowing up with 'try logging out and logging back in, that will fix it!'. No, it won't. It's a bandwith issue right now. Either keep trying with the rest of the world, continuously killing their servers, or just relax for a few hours and try later.

bigzgod

Yup, lol. Even their twitter is blowing up with 'try logging out and logging back in, that will fix it!'. No, it won't. It's a bandwith issue right now. Either keep trying with the rest of the world, continuously killing their servers, or just relax for a few hours and try later.

Honestly, you think they'd have prepared for it after the first week. I can give them a pass for that but this is the 3rd week. I expected things to be better, tbh.

maxcriden

If anyone isn't using their vudu cred this week, please remember your good friend maxcriden. :) Thank you!

Kept the Vudu credit for down the line, but if anyone wants MLB coupon, it's 2NQK43Q1.

Seems like Lyft and Wendy's don't just give you a code, so I can't share those, unfortunately.

I thought last week's expired the same night?

Nola

Well, if you're already logged in, it still seems to work. I just tried adding some stuff to my cart, it still shows as free shipping for me.

Still can't get this to work. Logged in to shoprunner. Now I can't even get things to load there, so maybe they're getting slammed as well? Or maybe y'all are right and mlbshop is removing shoprunner eligibility. :(

Ocelott

Still can't get this to work. Logged in to shoprunner. Now I can't even get things to load there, so maybe they're getting slammed as well? Or maybe y'all are right and mlbshop is removing shoprunner eligibility. :(

Got mine in through Shop runner this morning. No Issues or Cancellations.

jmizzal

smh I found something for my GF and go to the app to get the code and the app is messing up and showing that I dont have anything

bigzgod

Yup, shoprunner confirmed, they're removing eligibility for today only

My account still seems to work with it though

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
This Vudu shit doesn't work on my phone. I tried 3 times and just keep getting an error. Not worth $5 to try a 4th time on my stupid iphone keyboard.

Shady859

Nothing for me since they took pizza away:

MLB $20 - quote to see it

Snapped that screenshot earlier I'll post the others if the app comes back to life. You can't do online with the cheapo prepaid accounts.

Nola

Planned to use my codes, but won't end up doing so. DM me if interested in Lyft or mlb. Will take vudu or funny memes in exchange. :)

webkatt

Shady they blocked shoprunner. Any workaround without being logged in prior?

On the left side I chose Shoprunner eligible but I am still seeing a charge for shipping

damn i was hoping that adding multiple VUDU codes still worked but it seems like they limited it to 1 per account.. i just bought two episodes of the X-Files.

yes it worked for me. I used a code last week and again this week. I clicked on the link directly in the app tho, didn't try to actually enter any code

unless you mean 2 codes at the same time

i think hes talking about two codes used on one account which doesn't work anymore. 1 code per account per week.

bigzgod

Lol MLB Shop is such an asshole organization. Got a CS rep to agree to waive the shipping charges because shoprunner is down but then after I placed the orders, refused to give me the shipping credit. Manager refused to do anything about it, only offered to cancel the orders.

What assholes.

prag16

Banned
Thanks got a second Vudu and Mlb code with my number.
Weird, it gave me a second MLB code on my line, but on my wife's line it prompts her to call 611 to get the code. Lame. $60 off total was pretty damn good though. Guess I can't complain. Spent $23 total instead of $83 across three orders. I'll take that haul.

Top Bottom