• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMobile Tuesdays |OT| Get your Free Shit !

Bad news is that I couldn't get the codes today (apparently the app doesn't work if your balance is past due, even if you're on a payment arrangement). The good news is they took the value of the coupons and applied them to my bill instead.

Bad news is that I couldn't get the codes today (apparently the app doesn't work if your balance is past due, even if you're on a payment arrangement). The good news is they took the value of the coupons and applied them to my bill instead.

I'm pretty sure that's actually even better!

Dang, that's surprisingly awesome

Guevara

Am I seeing this right?

Tomorrow is:

Bon Apetit magazine 1 year sub (digital only)
Free movie ticket (for Tuesday or Wednesday only)
small frosty
vudu movie rental

Biske

Aawwwwwww yeah. Another Tuesday. Spent 5 minutes waiting for the app to load and various screens to load only to be told I have no loot and it can't load it blah blah. What's the free stuff ya'll?

xero273

Aawwwwwww yeah. Another Tuesday. Spent 5 minutes waiting for the app to load and various screens to load only to be told I have no loot and it can't load it blah blah. What's the free stuff ya'll?

$13 fandango credit for a movie on tuesday or wednesday only, vudu credit, frosty, free 1 year subscription to some magazine.

Jigolo

I didn't rent anything from viruses week. Gonna use that free ticket on Independence day and watch dory later

Jarrod38

Me just waiting for the app to work again.
ScTtynM.png

zelas

Looks like they're sending out texts to customers to go to another website. Once you enter the pin included with the text they will show you a code for everything. Just got my text a few minutes ago. App has been busted for me. Worked for about 5 seconds once today.

maxcriden

If anyone has the Fandago credit for sale or feels like giving it away, please keep me in mind. Thank you.

ETA: all set thanks to some very kind and generous GAFers. Y'all are the best. Keep an eye out for Wii U and XB1 game giveaway threads from me soon.

For two weeks the App has said "You've Already Played" on the main screen. I thought each week we get a shot at whatever the prizes are?

Top Bottom