• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMZ: Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash

caffeware

Oct 17, 2012
www.kaffeeware.com
Kobe Bryant died in a helicoper crash in Calabasas Sunday morning ... TMZ Sports has confirmed.

Kobe was traveling with at least 3 other people in his private helicopter when it went down. A fire broke out. Emergency personnel responded, but nobody on board survived. 5 people are confirmed dead. We're told Vanessa Bryant was not among those on board.

The cause of the crash is under investigation.

TrainedRage

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
USA
Was it a woman pilot?

Lets see if other places change the tune about him?

I also want to see how many people on RE take the side and sympathize for a known sexual predator, habitual cheater, and rapist. :messenger_weary:

Also EAT ThE RiCh !!!!11!!1 Right guys!?!?!?!?!?!? FuCK tHe WeaLtHy@!@@121@!@!!

Last edited:

Mista

Dragonslayer
Nov 21, 2014
Oh my god no please. Tell me this isn't confirmed!!!

Rock And Roll

Sep 28, 2014
RIP GOAT. I was in LA at the time of his last game and I'll never forget the atmosphere of the bar that night. This is unbelievable

AmazingLook

Jul 19, 2019
Was it a woman pilot?

I also want to see how many people on RE take the side and sympathize for a known sexual predator, habitual cheater, and rapist. :messenger_weary:

how is this your first fucking reaction? Honestly pathetic.

Last edited:
May 22, 2019
Was it a woman pilot?

You are classy as fuck.

Rip.