• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMZ: Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash

cryptoadam

Banned
Thread locked on ERA.

I think Salamiman will get more respect and praise on there than Kobe.

RIP to his 4 daughters. Tragic that life is taken from the young.

Naibel

I'm not into basketball, like AT ALL. It's not a huge sport here in France. But I knew who Kobe was. That's how famous that dude was worldwide.

So of course I'm shocked and saddened by those very unexpected news. Life can be a cunt sometimes.

May he (and his kids if that's confirmed...) rest in peace.

Last edited:

GHG

You got your wish bro. They're starting to fight.

OIRpAcy.png

There's a special place in hell for these types of people.

The man has only just left us and they use it as an opportunity to jump on the soap box. Fuckers.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Sad to hear his kids were on board too.

Now you know why some families (royalty, high level CEO types etc....) have members take separate flights to go places.

NYR

Some are reporting the daughters were not on the helicopter. Let's wait for the news to actually come out.

TheFarter

Banned
Being from the area he lived at. Seeing him as a Laker, as a fan since he was 17 or so. I'm shocked. I grew up with him in a way. Completely at a loss for words. Whoever wrote "only the good die young" They understand. This is amazing news.

TrainedRage

Banned
So being put on trial is your standard of guilt? And you’re gonna litigate this now when he died worst case with his daughters or best case leaving his daughters without a father?

You’re fucking disgusting.

Eh I didn't personally like him. But there was more to it than just "being put on trial". Maybe you should look up what happened and judge his character for yourself instead of getting mad at me for not being sad because someone you liked died. But whatever I said I was gonna bounce.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Damn, whole family gone like that. So he was the pilot, correct?
Something doesn't seem right.

If it was 5 people who died, it doesn't make sense having Kobe's daughters there since he isnt a pilot. And now Rick Fox is rumoured in the crash too?

Doesn't add up. Either some/all daughters weren't there or the people count is off.

daemissary

Eh I didn't personally like him. But there was more to it than just "being put on trial". Maybe you should look up what happened and judge his character for yourself instead of getting mad at me for not being sad because someone you liked died. But whatever I said I was gonna bounce.

I’m a fucking Blazer fan...you think I LIKED Kobe Bryant???

I know exactly what happened, maybe it happened, maybe it didn’t...if you think he deserved to die EVEN IF HE WAS GUILTY, you are gross.

Last edited:

Dthomp

Holy shit, I wasn’t a big fan of his but this is crazy. Way too young for a freak accident like this. Feel terrible for his family

Breakage

I'm not even a basketball fan and I just went to look at the BBC news website to catch up on day's news. The headline shocked me.

Top Bottom