• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Warren and Jason Schreier tease their own article. Also plug Bloomberg paid subscription.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberpunkd

30 minutes to publish? What kind of shitty platform is Bloomberg using?
It’s out now for Bloomberg Terminal, meaning it might be acquisition related. Maybe how Bethesda was acquired by Microsoft.

it will go out in public after 30 minutes, nothing to publish, they just scheduled it like that.

schaft0620

It’s out now for Bloomberg Terminal, meaning it might be acquisition related. Maybe how Bethesda was acquired by Microsoft.

it will go out in public after 30 minutes, nothing to publish, they just scheduled it like that.

Nah that's their new tech specific paid site.

Edit: stab in the dark here 4K Switch is delayed internally.

Last edited:

THEAP99

Banned
Gonna be disappointed if this is just more Bethesda talk.

Maybe if it is Bethesda related it'll dive into the details of what games may be on PlayStation from them going forward or vice versa

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Its not just the software, its a closed off machine with an enhanced keyboard. Runs their own proprietary system that also allows you to send emails etc from within. I use it from time to time at work to pull financial info and rates
I know, I simplified. What I meant is it has to be business related if he specifically mentions Terminal.

Jethalal

Banned
Office Sloth GIF by Disney Zootopia

DAMNIT I WAS SLOW!

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
where is the damn article?

we need an article on Jason Schrier's crunch habits. He is up working till 1AM in the morning and delaying this thing more than cyberpunk. Someone needs to look into this.

THEAP99

Banned
Adrian Jakubiak, a former audio programmer for CD Projekt, said one of his colleagues asked during a meeting how the company thought it would be able to pull off a technically more challenging project in the same timeframe as The Witcher. “Someone answered: ‘We'll figure it out along the way,’” he said.

For years, CD Projekt had thrived on that mentality. But this time, the company wasn’t able to pull it off. “I knew it wasn't going to go well,” said Jakubiak. “I just didn't know how
disastrous it would be.”

Fans and journalists were wowed by Cyberpunk 2077’s ambition and scale. What they didn’t know was that the demo was almost entirely fake. CD Projekt hadn’t yet finalized and coded the underlying gameplay systems, which is why so many features, such as car ambushes, were missing from the final product. Developers said they felt like the demo was a waste of months that should have gone toward making the game.

longdi

Banned
Why people want that dirt on 343 tho? Everything can be deduced more or less for that studio at this point. Let them have that internal peace to salvage the game.

As for CDPR, say what want about the man, but he was right on some stuff, just gotta remove the venom to get to the real value in his reporting.

Why people want that dirt on 343 tho? Everything can be deduced more or less for that studio at this point. Let them have that internal peace to salvage the game.

As for CDPR, say what want about the man, but he was right on some stuff, just gotta remove the venom to get to the real value in his reporting.
Who cares tho? Wasn’t all of this CDPR stuff assumed? Why hype up an article about this

Jethalal

Banned
I think some news or announcement regarding 343 might be coming soon and Warren thought Jason was gonna report on it.

driqe

I think some news or announcement regarding 343 might be coming soon and Warren thought Jason was gonna report on it.
Knowing specific details of the events leading up to the showcase back in July would be a much better article than this.

Hell, even an interview with Joe Staten would be better than this shit.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

His “value” is nothing at this point. He has consistently lied, manipulated, and obfuscated the truth to push heavily biased narratives. That isn’t journalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom