• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Too much tuna?

teezzy

Banned
Are YOU a cat? You have to tell us if you are, it's the law.

Who are you - the feline police?!

uko7mnW.png

bender

What time is it?
Just got back from the grocery store today. Got my usual Hillbilly bread, bananas, oranges, eggs, and stocked up on 21 cans of tuna total.

Some dude approached me as I was loading the tuna into my cart and awkwardly asked me if I owned a cat.

I do not own a cat :messenger_face_steam:

No pussy confirmed.

My favorite too much tuna is the one where right before it cuts to the next skit, John Mulaney looks at the guest and says something like “Welcome to hell, you idiot.”

Goddamn that kills me every time.

teezzy

Banned

Papa

Banned
Just got back from the grocery store today. Got my usual Hillbilly bread, bananas, oranges, eggs, and stocked up on 21 cans of tuna total.

Some dude approached me as I was loading the tuna into my cart and awkwardly asked me if I owned a cat.

Did you respond “no, but I have a pussy”?

jk bro that’s some good eatin. Will have you nice and swole.

Yoboman

Gold Member
Tuna hack: Open two cans of tuna and divide the tuna up equally into an ice tray. Stick a toothpick into each one for easier handling later. Freeze overnight and serve cold in the morning. If you want some more flavor, consider heating up ketchup on a small plate for 20 seconds. This should be enough time for a thicker layer to form over the ketchup base for added texture as you poach into it with your tuna popsicles. If done right the ketchup will still be cool at its core to compliment your iced delicacy!
Reported to mods and police

DESTROYA

Should of meowed at the fucker.

Yoboman

Gold Member

I buy about that much

I make a tuna wrap every day. Low fat wraps, tuna with mayo, onion, low fat mozzarella and cheddar. Put some baby spinach and tomato in there and toast it

Fucking delicious

And my dog eats a lot of tuna too

teezzy

Banned
Yoboman Yoboman

Yeah I told the guy, "Nah I've got a German Shepherd/Rottweiler mix at home. She doesnt take kindly to tuna
"

Which is true. Anything fish makes her barf and diarrhea. Learned that the hard way. Especially when my ex had her cats here.

Cool your dog loves it though. Mine still begs for it, hasn't learned her lesson allegedly,

Last edited:

Yoboman

Gold Member
Yoboman Yoboman

Yeah I told the guy, "Nah I've got a German Shepherd/Rottweiler mix at home. She doesnt take kindly to tuna
"

Which is true. Anything fish makes her barf and diarrhea. Learned that the hard way. Especially when my ex had her cats here.
That sucks

One of my dogs is a very picky eater and the other just eats any shit he can get his hands on so he gets lots of tuna

Neither can stomach kibble though so its a pain in the ass

Top Bottom