• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Friend & I have gone from watching it seriously & quietly to "lulz take another drink this show is so silly".

Takashi

Mikasa talking him out of this would've made more sense. Feel like this way was just so they could give Armin something to do. Though I don't mind seeing Mikasa wreck shit either.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzSY2uM4cOAl7de
zlCfzSY8NeoKeWMR6E

zlCfzSY6lvUrMzAdQW

LATER.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
& of COURSE it stops on the episode before this arc finishes....but then again, I'd gladly take the new Space Dandy.

AND WE'RE DONE. WE FINISHED ALL THE EPISODES. WHO ARE THE MELODRAMATIC MARATHON MEMBERS.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Good night, folks. Hopefully you'll get a decent amount of sleep. I sure hope I don't get woken up in 3-4 hours.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
& of COURSE it stops on the episode before this arc finishes....but then again, I'd gladly take the new Space Dandy.

AND WE'RE DONE. WE FINISHED ALL THE EPISODES. WHO ARE THE MELODRAMATIC MARATHON MEMBERS.

My time was better spent getting some work done.

tensuke

Can't believe I watched all of those. Actually, I can't believe I even stayed up this late. Ah well. It was good, bros. It was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom