• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Path of Radiance is so damn good.

Radiant Dawn is also pretty good, but that game doesn't really start till the main characters from the first game return.

That said, I really like when kid characters grow up in videogames. So seeing Sothe go from a wimpy thief I never used to a pretty cool character was nice.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Path of Radiance is so damn good.

Radiant Dawn is also pretty good, but that game doesn't really start till the main characters from the first game return.

That said, I really like when kid characters grow up in videogames. So seeing Sothe go from a wimpy thief I never used to a pretty cool character was nice.

Sothe is an Ike obsessed dork. Needs to get in line. Rolf is a good kid who grew up right into the best/second best beorc class in the game.

*headdesk* What are you doing Pierrot?

At this point, I wish they'd just pull a Toei and adapt The Last and Boruto into TV arcs.

As for the question as to how the Tsunade filler is still going,
she finishes the book, and it seems like things are going to be resolved. But then she pulls out a second book labeled "Part 2".

Sothe is an Ike obsessed dork. Needs to get in line. Rolf is a good kid who grew up right into the best/second best beorc class in the game.

There's no lies in what you're saying, but Sothe
becomes the freaking king if he gets with Micaiah!

Rolf can't compete with that!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
At this point, I wish they'd just pull a Toei and adapt The Last and Boruto into TV arcs.

she finishes the book, and it seems like things are going to be resolved. But then she pulls out a second book labeled "Part 2".

I wouldn't be surprised if they did that, along with the Scarlet Spring manga followup.

LMAO

Mizerman

*Sighs*

Guys, one day Naruto is going to end.

The fillers will be a thing of the past.

And the sun will shine out brighter as a result.

filler has kinda pushed me away from wanting to watch the block live honestly

though making fun of the filler while watching it is probably more enjoyable now that i think about it

I was dying while watching Akame Ga Kill last night.

Specifically during the "explanation" for why they had explosives on the execution grounds.

WVW69i2D8Aoujg1PJR

Great sketch. The detail on lady Parasyte laffing probly because she saw Mine dying with a smirk by the river bed, Vegeta being so fresh and so clean, that painting of Fuu which makes Moronobu's one look amateurish, and Takarada being the OG that he is.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Whoops, forgot to sub to the new thread.

Hoping I'll get an update on that Toonami statue this month. They said they "hope to have something out to you in early March", so maybe I'll hear more about what it'll look like or if they finished making it, then early March is when it'll be sent.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
She freezes everything else with her normal powers, why is time that big of a stretch for a Trump Card? (Take a Drink)

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so if I was to start watching Naruto

does it have an actual ending, or does it just cliffhanger into Shippuden?

Akame Ga Kill has never been concerned with physics or anything like that.

That said, Akame is perhaps the first show I've ever seen that managed to make time manipulation boring.

Guldo's power was more interesting to watch, and he was a joke character.

Being able to freeze time because you can use ice just brings the question of how the fuck you make metaphorical wordplay into your powerset

Man God

Non-Canon Member
so if I was to start watching Naruto

does it have an actual ending, or does it just cliffhanger into Shippuden?

Both in a way. The final arc is worth watching though, well, the final arc before it enters my domain.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It hit me a few hours ago that Jojo Part 3 handled someone having the power of magnets so much better.

Granted, now that we're not focusing on Puzzle & his lame crew so much, the filler has gotten much more tolerabe & isn't as boring, plus it still has its moments.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It hit me a few hours ago that Jojo Part 3 handled someone having the power of magnets so much better.

Granted, now that we're not focusing on Puzzle & his lame crew so much, the filler has gotten much more tolerabe & isn't as boring, plus it still has its moments.

Be careful what you wish for.

Good filler is either so wacky you can't help but love it, or it expands on canon aspects of the series.

It's impossible to care for Puzzle since we know he's gonna disappear and never return at the end of this filler arc.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Good filler is either so wacky you can't help but love it, or it expands on canon aspects of the series.

It's impossible to care for Puzzle since we know he's gonna disappear and never return at the end of this filler arc.

You're wrong! Captain Puzzle will be king of the pirates with his deft chain manipulation!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks

Pretty much. If they have no point in the overall story/canon, then it's hard for me to care. At the very least, attempt to make the filler fun instead of just "ah crap, we need to think of something to stall for time until we get more of the manga to work with"

My birthday is in 3 days and I'm debating whether I should get a Hori Fightstick or spend extra on a Madcatz stick. Any suggestions?

bigkrev

Amazon "claims" I will have a Eva 3.33 Blu-ray in hand on Tuesday.

I'm still skeptical, but I guess I should watch 2.22 again tomorrow. Somehow, I'm still unspoiled on 3.33!

I don't know if I wanna watch 3.33.

The first two rebuild movies were pretty great.
Now I hear 3.33 is bad, and I don't know.

Apparently 4.44 is gonna have to be amazing to make up for the third movie.

I feel like Captain Puzzle must have gotten super lucky and sidestepped all the crazy strong people in the Grand Line because even someone like fucking Wapol would have killed him and his whole crew in like a second. Like the dude's been juuuust behind Luffy's crew this whole time.

Grexeno

I feel like Captain Puzzle must have gotten super lucky and sidestepped all the crazy strong people in the Grand Line because even someone like fucking Wapol would have killed him and his whole crew in like a second. Like the dude's been juuuust behind Luffy's crew this whole time.
Apparently this dude got to the NEW WORLD

seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom