• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Gravity Falls would have been better if we got more than one new episode a year.

Disney with their weird ass schedule killed the show for me.

Regular Show can be pretty hit and miss. They're a sucker for the format they use.

it feels like Cartoon Network is the only one of the big kids channels to be consistent with their schedules.

Disney and Nickelodeon are horrid about it. Especially the latter if it's not Spongebob or... Spongebob.

Then again, Cartoon Network does do stupid things like completely kill Sym-Bionic Titan with bad scheduling, take all of December off, and promote the crap out of Uncle Grandpa

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
it feels like Cartoon Network is the only one of the big kids channels to be consistent with their schedules.

Disney and Nickelodeon are horrid about it. Especially the latter if it's not Spongebob or... Spongebob.

Then again, Cartoon Network does do stupid things like completely kill Sym-Bionic Titan with bad scheduling, take all of December off, and promote the crap out of Uncle Grandpa

Well, CN is just abosultely terrible at promoting action shows not called Ben 10. I WANT MY YOUNG JUSTICE BACK YOU BASTARDS!

Well, CN is just abosultely terrible at promoting action shows not called Ben 10. I WANT MY YOUNG JUSTICE BACK YOU BASTARDS!

promotion wasn't Young Justice's problem. it routinely got like the top 5 of the ratings for the entire week. stupid toy shenanigans were the problem, unfortunately

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
promotion wasn't Young Justice's problem. it routinely got like the top 5 of the ratings for the entire week. stupid toy shenanigans were the problem, unfortunately

I saw one of the figures, it was one of the worst I have ever seen.

Cartoon Network isn't perfect but a lot of the stuff that happened was because of that weird CN Real phase they went through trying to copy Disney.

Hopefully Stu Snyder leaving and the success they see with Adventure Time and Regular Show stop that from ever happening again.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Cartoon Network isn't perfect but a lot of the stuff that happened was because of that weird CN Real phase they went through trying to copy Disney.

Hopefully that guy leaving and the success they see with Adventure Time and Regular Show stop that from ever happening again.

They still do their action cartoons poorly

Holy Crap. Just found out there is going to be a new GTO manga in starting in April. They are saying it is a spinoff, but if it's anywhere good as 14 days in Shonan I'll be estatic.

Was Beware the Batman good?

I thought it was a weird show with 3D models and none of the interesting Batman characters.

I only saw a few episodes though

BatDan

Was Beware the Batman good?

I thought it was a weird show with 3D models and none of the interesting Batman characters.

I only saw a few episodes though

It was alright.
One of the redeeming aspects was the updated Magpie, and the inclusion of obscure characters like Anarky and Metamorpho.

Okay I didn't want to post too much about KLK unless it got announced for Toonami, but having finished episode 20 *sigh* it really is worth all the freak out hype some people have posted about it.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

Paging Andrex http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/821/821216/

Someone might need to hose him down

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

CyQM362.gif

BatDan

Ah yes, the time before everyone and their mom had an iPhone.

So glad that new episodes are coming next month, and then those will be dated in 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom