• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I turned on the TV to get ready for Toonami, this show with the Raccoon and the Blue Bird is Regular Show? This is terrible completely unfunny

So I turned on the TV to get ready for Toonami, this show with the Raccoon and the Blue Bird is Regular Show? This is terrible completely unfunny

6E4t56sl.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

It probably makes more sense if you grew up on shows like Rocko's Modern Life.

bigkrev

I just always assumed i'm not stoned enough or am too old whenever something like that happens.

FWIW, i've seen maybe a combined 5 minutes of Adventure Time and Regular show in my life

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I think people in this thread and the internet in general get too worked up on hating things. Let's focus on the things we love.

tumblr_lwqxyatXPK1qepugpo1_500.gif

large.gif

lmlmrklrvdgXQtWP1Pom7InbRyk2QA9Hlqxh7_jJn58Z=s500

iqsOieUBPO1rt.gif

ejL7k2K.gif

i8GWRBr1nbv7l.gif

tumblr_n0k75kweKR1tqe2z8o1_500.gif

U2Qm4JL.gif

Gravity Falls would have been better if we got more than one new episode a year.

Disney with their weird ass schedule killed the show for me.

Regular Show can be pretty hit and miss. They're a sucker for the format they use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom