• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
yeah Gohan didn't really job there, if anything, he was impressive (well, by DBZ standards) by having so much power that you could literally detect him from the other side of the universe

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
well that's stupid

"i wish nobody would die whenever i made a wish"

bada bing, conflict resolved

or hell

"I wish everyone that was killed in exchange for my previous wishes would come back to life"

there, it's basically the dragon balls

cntr

Banned
On the next episode of Attack on Titan:
Eren loses his arm to suddenly gain springy arms for no apparent reason!
He then gives up his life of fighting titans in order to achieve his now dream of becoming champion in the ARMS Grand Prix!

He jobbed pretty hard in the movie.
then I totally get Moardin liking this over the movie, lol

that Frieza bump is good

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Thick lines!

Also, Gohan's design looked terrible in that scene. He looked like a different character.

All the character designs look worse overall. The old characters don't look right, and the new character designs aren't very good.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I think I should read Preacher.
My dad read it when I was a kid, and for good reason never let me read it. Now that I'm much older I should check out the hype.

Crocodile

wait, really?

I didn't think the animation was very good in this series to begin with. It's about to get worse???

Dragon Ball Super was thrown on the air in Japan with very little pre-production. So there were some shaky episodes near the start of the series with some of the worst in this arc. I will say though that Super does get better and better over time. For example, the episode that aired last week was one of the best looking/animated episodes of TV Dragon Ball (all series) of all time IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom