• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Totino's Presents: Sonic 25th Anniversary Bee Farm and Vacuuming Convention

How excited are you for Sonic Mania?

Results are only viewable after voting.

BasilZero

CoBcZUQWIAA_TH6.jpg

Damn man lmao - this just keeps getting better xD

Kid Heart

Was kind of hoping for some actual game play instead of just a trailer, but I'm interested at least. Kind of glad were not doing a straight up Generations 2 yet as I would rather try something new, and save two for a bit later down the line.

Final thoughts:

I thought the trailers they had at this event were pretty well done, and I enjoyed watching Crush 40. The rest of the stream though.....not so much.

oti

Banned
Well I'm super happy we are getting Sonic Generations 2 or something like it but like I sat through ear destroying noise for hours to see that? Still Generations is an incredible game so here's hoping.

The game might as well be utter garbage as far as I'm concerned but this stream will be a 10/10 forever.

mreddie

It was better than Konami 2010 E3 if only because it still had effort and was alive whereas Konami acted like a business meeting.

Ash735

Overall despite the mess of the show itself, the announcements were good, we got a new classic sonic game and a new Generations-esque game confirmed, as well as Sonic Boom for those fans and Lego Dimensions for fans of that, the only people left out are the Adventure 3 audience.

Well that was disappointing. Just a freaking teaser trailer with no gameplay. Sigh.

Well, at least we got a good laugh at the trainwreck of a stream.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
I hope somebody made a gif of that ending clip with the thumbs up Sonic.

Outrun

Is 2016, the 25th anniversary, or 2017?

I say that because I think that Sega should have gotten started earlier here...

Kinsei

Banned
What do people actually want out of new Sonic games if it's not (semi-)sequels to Generations and Genesis Sonic? Do you even want Sonic games?

All we know about it is that Classic Sonic is in it and they're going back to a shitty dark (for a Sonic game) story. They should have shown gameplay.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
well besides the buzzing at the beginning and the sonic generations sequel announcement, this was a pretty great stream. The live crush 40 music made me wish they went on tour.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Is the shit storm finally over

Top Bottom