• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Totino's Presents: Sonic 25th Anniversary Bee Farm and Vacuuming Convention

How excited are you for Sonic Mania?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seik

Banned
CoBcZUQWIAA_TH6.jpg

Tonight in a nutshell.

Next time work sends me home early, I'm going to take it as a sign to stay off of the Internet.

Somebody just messaged me asking about my night, I'm afraid to say anything.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Next time work sends me home early, I'm going to take it as a sign to stay off of the Internet.

Somebody just messaged me asking about my night, I'm afraid to say anything.

No way in FUCK I explain this night to my girlfriend.

I'll just tell her I was banging a hooker or something.

Jun was excellent on guitar, Johnny didn't seem to remember a lot of the words and kept holding the mic for the audience to sing, which the mic didn't pick up, so the words would just drop in and out.

There was also the random screaming guy, the awkward jokes, and some other nonsense.

I'd call it the best part of the stream (aside from the reveals) but the unintentionally hilarious stuff was impossible to top.

crash-14

What do people actually want out of new Sonic games if it's not (semi-)sequels to Generations and Genesis Sonic? Do you even want Sonic games?

You're absolutely right. Those are the only 2 formulas to ever happened...

It's so hard to get that some of us just want a freaking full 3d Sonic game without unleashed and foward mechanics (Specially that crap boost is and all those shitty transformations), flat hallways combined with poorish 2d sections as level desing for the supposed 3D gameplay...

Just like the Adventure formula?

Don't act like it's son niche scenario since they've stated today in the Q&A their acknowledgment about how highly requested it's by a significant segment of their audience.

Seik

Banned
I'll just say thanks to all of you guys before this thread closes.

It was one hell of a ride, holy shit.

I hope you'll all recover from this and come back to work fresh on Monday, take the week-end to relax.

Spaghetti

Cringe highlight of the night was the SEGA rep trying the Totino's stuffed nachos and looking like he was gonna vomit after a second bite.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Yo, what? Did they just announce what for all intents and purposes is Generations 2 and Sonic CD 2?
That's all I never wanted.

Was that so hard Sega? Was it?

Phreak47

I ate Totino's and my butt pipe propelled me so hard, I'm certain I could have made an arbitrary loop-de-loop easy, had one been available.

Top Bottom