• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trails in the Sky Second Chapter out October 29th on PC and PSP

Suen

It comes.

At last.

It comes.

Y'all have no idea how good this feels.

No, no physical release. A practical physical release in stores for a PSP game is essentially impossible at this juncture. Even selling it online-only would be a dicey proposition.
Thought so, thanks.

Oreiller

Any word on when the PSP version will drop in Europe?
Not really keen on the idea of playing such a long RPG on PC tbh.

UberTag

Easily the best news I've heard since Monday night. Thanks for coming through, XSEED!
I'll be buying this on both PSN and Steam tor reward you.

Easily the most anticipated JRPG to release this calendar year. (Sorry XCX.)

Nyoro SF

Looks like there's going to be a blog talking about SC from XSEED later today.

So I would sub (or mash F5) on the XSEED Tumblr.

Been slowing playing the first one so I guess I better speed it up...

I
just got into Zeiss
. So am I 1/2 way through the game or past halfway?

Bladenic

Damn no way I can finish the replay I started on Vita.

On the other hand, YES GOD FINALLY. Then Cold Steel later in the winter, GOD IS REAL

Moonlight

Banned
This is literally the best news I've heard today. I was so worried about how quiet it was on the Trails front, but this is just the best.

Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter [OT]: At last, a pair of TitS

bDxwIiZ.gif

mdubs

Banned
giphy.gif

Need help, is there some way I can tell if my computer is beefy enough to run it (I never PC game but would like to buy on Steam for those sweet high-res textures).

I have an AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.40 GHZ with 8GB of RAM with I think a Radeon HD5770? Will this be good enough?

Tenebrous

giphy.gif

Need help, is there some way I can tell if my computer is beefy enough to run it (I never PC game but would like to buy on Steam for those sweet high-res textures).

I have an AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.40 GHZ with 8GB of RAM with I think a Radeon HD5770? Will this be good enough?

The minimum system requirements are those of a good PC from 1999/2000. You're fine, haha.

giphy.gif

You can easily run the game.

Manatox

Well im so happy to hear it being released at last ^^

Though i still have to finish Zesteria (just started today) and Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone first :(

Too many good stuff coming out lately, no time to play.

It's not bad, but I feel this release deserves something better than a joke about boobs. It's not like there isn't enough history to come up with something relevant and at the same time honoring.

Finalow

such timing.

I'm finishing now my 100% earth wall'ed nightmare run of FC. (well, not too sure about the 100% part. falcom-hidden-quests-expiredafter30seconds.jpg)
guess I'll get to play the sequel right away~

Nyoro SF

Titty jokes to shoot the shit for a few moments are fine but trying to push it past that is just awkward, weird, not humorous as a title and not representative of the content of the game at all.

Save them for the Senran Kagura threads.

Congratulations to everyone involved with this localization process and to all the fans. We've been waiting for a very, very long time and even though this localization was announced a long time ago, only now, while watching the trailer on the steam page and seeing the release date, did it feel real.

I had given up completely on ever playing this game and I want to thank all the incredible people at XSeed once again for turning this dream into reality.

Thank you.

Jucksalbe

Banned
It's not bad, but I feel this release deserves something better than a joke about boobs. It's not like there isn't enough history to come up with something relevant and at the same time honoring.

Why not use XSeed's own teaser? "Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter |OT| Pigs are flying" or something like that.

Top Bottom