• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Travis Scott PS5 commercial (he really did have the PS5)

Esca

I know it's me but I have no clue who this person is but i can tell it's a big deal or seems so at least

Last edited:
S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
"THIS BAD PERSON SAID THE RAPPER I SIMP FOR IS IRRELEVANT! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😂😂😂😂😂
I don't simp for him, I don't care if you know him or like him, its just facts. He is relevant by definition:

"the degree to which something is related or useful to what is happening or being talked about"

"a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true"

Even if you put a million emojis in your comment it wont change the fact that he is relevant in the industry.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
I'd hate to see some of these guys meet him in real life. It would be cringey as hell.
indeed
lol.png

iu

iu

I'm sorry? I don't speak braindead.

Have a nice day.

"Im sss..ssorry I don't speak Braind.." maaan STFU and Get Off me then, ain't nobody talking to you!! You stir up a hornet's nest by quoting, spitting some hatred bs and jet?!..

you obviously got your racist feelings hurt because a famous black hip hop artist got first dibs advertising your beloved Playstation and not someone you would rather see or prefer.

this thread reeeeeally exposed some peeps.

Buh-bye hater, this got you really tight...have a good one !!😉👋

ethomaz

Banned
I think we all realize by now we aren't changing each other's opinions. We're just having harmless fun at this point. Hopefully none of us are actually salty.

I'd knock her up, but with someone else's sperm.
Wut?

You need to take some time out the keyboard lol

Last edited:
S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
It was the best concert I've ever been too! Hands down this is the best night of my life! That moment we locked eyes, I knew something was there... But then... He looked away and continue to mumble in auto tune...!

I believe that. You have eaten my whole stack before going to the concert
maxresdefault.jpg

and then you went on and talked some gibberish about Woodstock, the Beatles and the good ol' times

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
If I was their marketing target group, this would turn me off because associating yourself with trash musicians and their trash music would get you minus points from me. But, knowing today’s youth taste this will be smash hit probably. Too bad.

You sound 147 years old LOL!

GymWolf

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
lol
but damn, them white rims look good though

Top Bottom