• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trenched / Iron Brigade |OT| of Analog Salutes.. oh and Mechs

JonCha

I can't play this game online. It's a lagfest every single time :(

My experience today - the game was freezing, and then restarting. I've only played two online games but both have this problem.

Also find it hard to get into the game. Level 7, at
The Pacific
, but it just seems a little empty when you're on your own. Perhaps it's because I'm not too good at the same and am struggling to finish with higher than 50%.

MrDaravon

Game is laggy to the point of being broken no matter if I play with friends who live LESS THAN ONE MILE FROM ME or people in Canada or UK. Then I was watching the GB TNT where the devs were playing it, and it was pretty laggy even then, which is not a good sign. Only reason I haven't picked up the DLC, my experience with the game was pretty much confined to single-player which really isn't the way to play the game. Super, super disappointing.

JonCha

Game is laggy to the point of being broken no matter if I play with friends who live LESS THAN ONE MILE FROM ME or people in Canada or UK. Then I was watching the GB TNT where the devs were playing it, and it was pretty laggy even then, which is not a good sign. Only reason I haven't picked up the DLC, my experience with the game was pretty much confined to single-player which really isn't the way to play the game. Super, super disappointing.

Yeah, exactly. Completed it yesterday and I was a little underwhelmed how short it was. A friend of mine has done 70+ missions, so I was expecting a lot more. Really didn't enjoy playing it, unfortunately.

C4Lukins

I am playing some Iron Brigade on 360 right now. Anyone who is up for it please join me. C4lukin is my screename.

Just made it to Wave 48 on Settlement with two co-workers at XBLAFans. Had one of us not glitched in a wall we might have made it to 50.

Does anybody want to co-op the last five levels of this with me, like right now?

(You'd probably have to be good, since I'm shit.)

Need to get silvers in them all for the Cheeve Challenge, so would be able to shoot an XBLA game your way on Monday as thanks!

Mr. F

Banned
Iron Brigade confirmed for PC, coming soon!

2073193-i_shirt.jpg

Top Bottom