• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Fusion has a dev team of 210?

Rolf NB

It's ... a game where you race obstacle courses on a motorcycle. Right? Just so we're on the same page?

Even the 110 base staff count seems way excessive for that. What the hell will they do? Write an origin story for every gallon of gas?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Sweet. I can't wait to see how I can climb a tower with a dirt bike to get a totally cinematic immersive 360 view of the course. Hopefully the objective arrows are huge and intrusive.

OrangeCrush

Neo Member
If threads like these show anything, its that most people run around commenting on things that they clearly don't understand. As if anyone in here really understands what developing a game like this really entails and as I said before, the size of the team is only one side of the equation. The other side is development time. There is absolutely no difference between 50 people working for 3 years on a title and 150 people working for 1 year on a title. Someone mentioned Skyrim only had a crew of 90, yet failed to mention the game was in development for over 3 years. Somehow I don't think this Trails game is going to come anywhere close to a 3 year development cycle so comparing the two makes absolutely zero sense.

Atomski

Man the day it was announced Ubisoft bought out Redlynx I was crushed.. I knew they would screw them up somehow.

fernoca

Yeah, the staff increase seems to be related to them going from making a game for one platform to 4; also the shorter time of development.

Top Bottom