• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Brags About Election Victory to Boy Scouts, Bashes Obama, Talks Yacht Sex Story

I read about this earlier and struggled not to laugh in public.

It might have just been the unintentionally funny description from The Guardian, or the absolute absurdity of it all...

I don't get these Protestant and Evangelical "Christians" who adore Trump when he is the embodiment of all sins of "Lust, Greed, Lying, Envy" of a decadent life style.

he is the worst role model in the universe. Lie, Cheat and Steal.

You are assuming these "religious" people actually follow what is said in the Bible lol.

avaya

I don't get these Protestant and Evangelical "Christians" who adore Trump when he is the embodiment of all sins of "Lust, Greed, Lying, Envy" of a decadent life style.

Pro-tip, they're racists.

EGM1966

Pretty much what you'd have predicted in advance.

It's like watching an old Police Academy film: kind of funny in parts kind of rubbish overall.

Man the backlash that the BSA is facing right now is getting bigger. At least according to my notifications.

Deserved though. As a former Boy Scouts (I'm too old) this was an insult.

Evangelical is American for "not". They do the exact opposite of everything Christ tried to teach in the Bible. You could post the sermon on the mount, claim it was from an Obama speech, and Evangelical Christians would say it was written by the devil. They are dumber than a bag of especially-stupid hammers.

Lowmelody

WASPs aint shit and never have been.

https://qz.com/1038359/boy-scouts-p...-trump-to-approve-the-att-time-warner-merger/

Randall Stephenson is probably best known in corporate circles as the chairman and chief executive of telecommunications giant AT&T, but he has also been president of the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) since May of 2016.
The two roles are suddenly presenting him with an unusual conflict. Some parents are angry at the scouting group’s management after US president Donald Trump gave a political speech at the scouts’ “annual jamboree” on Monday in West Virginia. The tens of thousands of boys in attendance, aged 11 to 17, booed Hillary Clinton and former president Barack Obama, and cheered as Trump derided the Washington, DC “cesspool” and “fake media.”

And here's an answer.

DT_3Tq.gif

Top Bottom