• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump campaign is holding a $ contest; winner has to meet POTUS, free trip to DC etc

Look at this scumbag taking donations as President just for people to meet him.

CeMnoZOVIAAjYQP.png

... isn't that the guy that owns NeoGAF?

jelly

Is this a good thing in a way that he is down to the level of average man of the street sucker born ever minute because nobody else will give him money. Who on earth would do business with him except money launders and other criminals and when it comes to them they won't stand for bills not paid.

darscot

The President of USA is begging like a crackhead LOL. I always think it couldn't get any more pathetic and I'm always wrong.

PKrockin

Valuable opportunity to meet a man of great character and learn from him. And the contest winner might learn something too.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
I would get mails like this all the time from Obama. Donate x amount and you will be added to a raffle to win a trip to DC and dinner with Obama.

Granted, it was donating to the DNC, not Obama personally.

Trump: "Don't worry, I promise you will all be reimbursed. I am very, VERY good friends with a Nigerian prince, very wealthy, a great guy. He'll pay you all back, I promise!"

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
I feel this more honestly portrays the desperation at play here.

rH61kKB_d.jpg

Top Bottom