• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump campaign is holding a $ contest; winner has to meet POTUS, free trip to DC etc

Makai

Obama-Dinner-Ad-Image-at-table.jpg
Use the form on this page to be automatically entered to win dinner with the President, along with a guest of your choice and four other grassroots supporters.

Then, if you can, please consider making a donation to support the campaign and be automatically entered again.

I didn't think of this as corruption when I saw it.

Dryk

This is a scam, read the fine print.

**NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.** Contributing will not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited. You may enter by contributing to Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. by clicking here. Alternatively, you may enter without contributing by clicking here.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
I didn't think of this as corruption when I saw it.

Compare, though.
Obama's clearly states "Enter, then, if you can, make a contribution"
Trump says "Make a contribution to be entered to win", which is then contradicted in the fine print.

RPGCrazied

Some people in here are forgetting Obama didn't ask for donations to help stop a FBI investigation into him. Not once did I hear Obama call something a "witch hunt" and please give me money so I can pay the legal fees even though I'm suppose to be a billionaire.

Run America like a business they said, and Trump is nothing but a scam artist. Best part is people tried to both sides this and utterly failed on the comparison.

_Ryo_

Woever wins should first ask why his inauguration crowd was so small, then ask if small hands were common in his family.

Top Bottom